Netflix not analysing Contents on Series with maturity level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix not analysing Contents on Series with maturity level

I can't download any videos on Netfilx where the maturity level is more than 6 years. I've deinstalled an reinstalled Streamfab 6.1.1.2 but no change of the behavior. Can anyone confirm this behavior?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by p3l3 View Post
    I can't download any videos on Netfilx where the maturity level is more than 6 years. I've deinstalled an reinstalled Streamfab 6.1.1.2 but no change of the behavior. Can anyone confirm this behavior?
    I have downloaded Sex/Life and i am pretty sure it more than 6 Years.

Are you sure you didn't select the Kids Profile? Or that your profile is not setup to exclude Mature videos?

Check your profile and if it is setup properly, I would try creating a new profile...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	263
Size:	205.2 KB
ID:	423063

Comment

Two different Profiles and both have the same configuration. The Child's Profile is limited to 6 Years.

When i select the Episode or Movie in StreamFab it starts the Movie/episode and i can Watch it directly in StreamFab. But the Analysing Popup is shortly shown and that's it. Only when the Maturity Level is 12 or above. 6 and 0 works fine.

Views:	170
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	423092

Name:	netflix.png
Views:	204
Size:	186.8 KB
ID:	423091

Comment

Two different Profiles and both have the same configuration. The Child's Profile is limited to 6 Years.

When i select the Episode or Movie in StreamFab it starts the Movie/episode and i can Watch it directly in StreamFab. But the Analysing Popup is shortly shown and that's it. Only when the Maturity Level is 12 or above. 6 and 0 works fine.

Views:	170
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	423092

Name:	netflix.png
Views:	204
Size:	186.8 KB
ID:	423091
        try deleting the child's profile and leave the adult profile in place and see if netflix will analyze
        mature content.

Comment

Deleting is no option for us. Too much work to restore the watchlist,...

I've tried to set all Accounts to "all Maturity Ratings" and... i can Download everything i want.

So StreamFab has a Problem with Child profiles on Netflix.

Comment

Deleting is no option for us. Too much work to restore the watchlist,...

I've tried to set all Accounts to "all Maturity Ratings" and... i can Download everything i want.

So StreamFab has a Problem with Child profiles on Netflix.
            Like i said before, i would create a brand new profile to use for downloading and see if that works. I have 4 profiles and 1 is a child profile and i have no issues downloading

Also, my 1st profile is a non-kids one. Maybe if the first one is the Kids one is when SF fails. If it is the 1st profile, try setting that one to all maturity levels and the second 1 to Kids and login with the Kids one to see what happens (to try to pinpoint the issue and get it fixed)

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
              Also, my 1st profile is a non-kids one. Maybe if the first one is the Kids one is when SF fails. If it is the 1st profile, try setting that one to all maturity levels and the second 1 to Kids and login with the Kids one to see what happens (to try to pinpoint the issue and get it fixed)
              And that triggers the error. The first profile has an age restriction.

Comment

Working...
              X