StreamFab 6.1.1.3 Peacock Video Freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.1.3 Peacock Video Freezes

The current release and 2 past releases have intermittent issues with the video freezing on the Peacock module only. The audio will continue while the video remains frozen for about 5-10 seconds then the video jumps back to where it should be. This happens when viewed on multiple devices. so I know it is not playback related. Additionally I have the extended download service. If I downgrade to Version 6110 the problem is no longer present. I looked through the logs no errors were logged anyone else see this problem by chance or be able to help?

Please specify the last title that worked with Version 6110 but froze with the current release. We will also need the latest StreamFab log file to look into it, thanks in advance.

Comment

Mona, Thank you for your reply. I think it was a peacock issue rather than a StremFab issue see image below: You can see between these two dates the sizes were different using the exsact same settings. The new downloads work as they should for the latest version of StreamFab.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	228
Size:	163.2 KB
ID:	423401

Comment

Working...
      X