HULU down again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HULU down again?

Looks like HULU (US) reverted back to the failure to analyze errors again a few hours ago. Is it working for anyone?

Originally posted by theairedale View Post
    Looks like HULU (US) reverted back to the failure to analyze errors again a few hours ago. Is it working for anyone?
    Hi theairedale,

Try this for StreamFab.

It worked for me when Hulu would not analyze right now.

1. Clear History on Hulu in StreamFab
    2. Log out of Hulu in StreamFab
    3. Clear StreamFab Cache/Temp files
    4. Log on to Hulu in Chrome (Win10/64 current updates/Chrome Current)
    4B. (I didn't do this in order for it to work) Log off all devices
    5. Wait a few minutes.
    6. Log into StreamFab/Hulu
    7. Was able to download.

StreamFab seems to depend on logon via Chrome more now...

The Competitor worked without logon to Chrome right off the bat.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win10/64 Pro, Win 11/64 Pro,
    The Competitor Lifetime, StreamFab LifeTime current version, Topaz AI for upscaling/enhancement
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the tips. I tried this twice and it didn't work but as long as I know it's just me I'll keep trying things. Tim

Comment

Originally posted by theairedale View Post
        Thanks Mike, I appreciate the tips. I tried this twice and it didn't work but as long as I know it's just me I'll keep trying things. Tim
        theairedale,

Not *sure* it's just you, since it skipped analyze phase for me for Hulu at first.

It didn't analyze at all for me using StreamFab for Hulu after I read your post & tried.

*Speculation* Not hitting quit right on StreamFab's servers on some code/process to interface via Hulu and/or overwhelmed with traffic requests and skips coding step? *Speculation*

Anyway, I don't think it's Hulu, due to The Competitor having no issues at all for me.

It would be illuminating to know more about the logon with your browser message that I've received a few times trying to use StreamFab and various modules and it's relationship to modules working/not working.

Also, the number of downloads for Streaming servers is not just an issue with the Streaming services responding and changing coding/DRM IMHO - I think it also could be server traffic volume on the Software side (not Hulu) and if the coding can handle the # of requests and work appropriately.

But again that's speculative on my part, but wouldn't be surprised if that's not coming into play too.

Would be nice to see StreamFab/DVDFab response to server traffic/coding and not analyzing and any "Server Stress" testing they might do.

Mike

US -CST, No VPN, Win10/64 Pro & Win11/64 Pro
        The Competitor Lifetime, StreamFab Lifetime, DVDFab Lifetime, Topaz AI (enchanting/upscale) (<-- Enchanting intentional )
        Last edited by Mike_M; 03-27-2023, 01:02 AM.

Comment

This happened a couple weeks ago and I tried lots of suggestions and nothing worked, then it just started working again. You may be onto something with the traffic volume, it was over a weekend last time, also.

Comment

Hulu is failing for me when attempting the download. Gives message "Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection or contact us for help". Network connection is fine. Tried Mike's suggestion but no joy. Log is attached.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by whb; 03-27-2023, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whb View Post
              Hulu is failing for me when attempting the download. Gives message "Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection or contact us for help". Network connection is fine. Tried Mike's suggestion but no joy. Log is attached.
              whb,

What Movie/Show are you trying on Hulu?

Mike

Comment

Make sure this is not the case
                How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_M View Post

whb,

What Movie/Show are you trying on Hulu?

Mike
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	391
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	423629

Episode plays fine in Hulu app and Hulu via browser.​

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	118.2 KB ID:	423629

Episode plays fine in Hulu app and Hulu via browser.​
                    Hi whb,

Tried various things using StreamFab...

Logging off all devices in Hulu/Browser, Clearing history, temp/cache, uninstalled/tried previous version, still got same error you got on this episode (see attached).

Was able to play in Chrome (latest update) with Win10/64 Pro (all current updates) without an issue.

I was also able to download this episode from Hulu using "The Competitor" without any problems. (see attached).

So this *appears* to be a StreamFab issue.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN, Win10/64 Pro & Wi 11/64 Pro
                    The Competitor Lifetime (current version), StreamFab Lifetime (current version), DVDFab Lifetime, Topaz AI (upscale/enhance)
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Mike_M; 03-27-2023, 07:03 PM.

Comment

I am trying to download from TCM, same message as whb for everything. I tried something on FXM and the download started fine at 720p.

Comment

Same here. I am fighting an uphill battle. I am tired.
                        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

This is happening for a lot of the newer stuff. Competitor works fine.

Mona :
                          Here is a log of Love Island Season 9 Episodes 62 to 65 failing...

How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Messages are received. We will check.

Comment

No problem

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-03-29 11.44.29 AM.png
Views:	272
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	423743

Comment

Working...