No announcement yet.

StreamFab v6.1.1.4: New Amazon Downloader Zero QA Once Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded it and didn't save the link. I think the forum administrators must have removed the beta. It was dawn in my region when they uploaded the file. I found it strange because when I checked now it was not there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	424007

​​​​​​​

Comment

I wanted to make sure that StreamFab would download the selected bitrate so i set it to keep my settings under "If TV Show Offers a better quality" but that had the opposite effect.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	391
Size:	285.0 KB
ID:	424009

Just wasted my whole 100 items queue on exorbitant bitrates for a shows that has zero fast moving action. I got 40 minute episodes with 3GB H265 file sizes when the 600 MB file is pretty much indiscernible on a 65 inch TV

I do see from the screenshot of the beta that you now have both the bitrate and file size in the dropdown. That is a great addition and hope to see it propagate to the other modules too.

Comment

At least you could download something! On my laptop, I can't even get to the download, cancel or add to que buttons! There's no slider to scroll down the window. Totally useless now for me.

Comment

For those interested in testing the beta, here is the link:

https://store2.gofile.io/download/b8...4_6115_Beta.7z

Comment

To the users that are very active on the forum it would be nice to get your opinion on the changes that have been implemented.

jpp72

Chameleon

Mike_M

Probably the devs will make the official release tomorrow.

Comment

https://www.videohelp.com/software/DVDFab-Downloader

https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/StreamFab_X64_6115_Beta.exe
              Last edited by Cats4U; 04-05-2023, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Josephus View Post
                To the users that are very active on the forum it would be nice to get your opinion on the changes that have been implemented.

jpp72

Chameleon

Mike_M

Thank you Josephus
                I would gladly test it out for you but I am in class now and I have to teach a class later so I can't test it right now, but I certainly will when I get back to my apartment. Thanks again.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Josephus View Post

jpp72

Chameleon

Mike_M

Josephus,

Saw the Beta release here.

Installed, but unable to do attachments for either logs or otherwise due to upload limit of about 76k?

It's a forum glitch for users and in the past Mona has fixed/reset it on a case by case basis.

I posted a request for her to fix it, but she did not reply to:

Mona/StreamFab - Can the upload attachment for quotas be fixed please?
                  Mona, Unable to upload logfiles greater than 78k due to "quota" right now. :( I know that this has be fixed for me on an individual user basis in the past when I was unable to attach a logfile. Does this have to be fixed for each individual when encountered or can this forum be fixed not to do this? Thanks

Until I can do attachments, I probably won't be doing any more troubleshooting due to not being able to document.

Mike

Comment

Is it safe to install 6116 and have it download correctly on Prime now? I typically do h265 with the best audio (which is usually 640 5.1).

Comment

Originally posted by MrKrawk View Post
                      Is it safe to install 6116 and have it download correctly on Prime now? I typically do h265 with the best audio (which is usually 640 5.1).
                      So far so good for me but i don't know what you are downloading... I have a lot of stuff that only has 2.0 but i have seen a couple of 5.1.

Right now, i do 1 season at a time because of it disregarding my bitrate selection when i do multiple seasons with differing audio

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

So far so good for me but i don't know what you are downloading... I have a lot of stuff that only has 2.0 but i have seen a couple of 5.1.

Right now, i do 1 season at a time because of it disregarding my bitrate selection when i do multiple seasons with differing audio
                        TV shows, primarily P+ stuff. Doing your suggested workaround for 265 to 264 and then back of course, but if that step is no longer needed, great!

Comment

So it would appear that it still only analyzes episode one of a tv season still? When I select a different episode, the file size is still unchanged but the actual download could be the same, bigger, or smaller.

Comment

Working...
                          X