Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[6.1.1.6] Paramount+ Beach Boys

Mona and/or Wilson.Wang ,

I'm having trouble downloading a recent Beach Boys special from Paramount+. I can play it on my regular Chrome browser but it will not download via StreamFab.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-04-11 7.24.24 PM.png
Views:	347
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	424168

I get the normal Settings pop-up (see below) but when I click either Add to Queue or Download Now nothing shows up on the Downloading page.

Name:	Screenshot 2023-04-11 7.22.15 PM.png
Views:	219
Size:	206.7 KB
ID:	424169

Could you please have someone look into this? Thank you!
    [ATTACH]n424170[/ATTACH]

We will look into this one as soon as possible.

Comment

I really wasn't too surprised that it wasn't fixed in 6.1.1.8 because the Changelog didn't mention it. Although I don't need the video any longer because I got it via torrent, I really think you should keep at it. I get the feeling that the problem is that the show is neither a Movie or a Series and is labeled a Special (see below) which maybe StreamFab doesn't know how to handle. Along with it being a Special it has a semi-non-standard episode listing with the Season being the year. I think it is important to get this fixed if only so the next time they release a Special it will be able to be downloaded.

Name:	Screenshot 2023-04-20 3.10.12 PM.png
Views:	136
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	424468

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        I really wasn't too surprised that it wasn't fixed in 6.1.1.8 because the Changelog didn't mention it. Although I don't need the video any longer because I got it via torrent, I really think you should keep at it. I get the feeling that the problem is that the show is neither a Movie or a Series and is labeled a Special (see below) which maybe StreamFab doesn't know how to handle. Along with it being a Special it has a semi-non-standard episode listing with the Season being the year. I think it is important to get this fixed if only so the next time they release a Special it will be able to be downloaded.

Name:	Screenshot 2023-04-20 3.10.12 PM.png
Views:	136
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	424468
        OK.

Comment

Working...
        X