Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.1.1.7 - Not detecting episodes for "The Offer" on Paramount Plus

Hi,

Latest version (6.1.1.7) unable to detect all episodes of The Offer on Paramount Plus. It only finds the trailer. Screenshot below.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	The Offer - Paramount Plus.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	424314
    Could this be looked into? Thank you.

Did you send a log to support? Did you delete the contents of your logs folder?
    Did you try logging out of P+, then back in again to rule that out?

Most likely just deleting the contents of the logs folder will fix it, it has metadata stored there.
    Last edited by MrGrackle; 04-15-2023, 09:04 PM.

Comment

To be fair, I also logged the exact same problem on paramount plus, but for a different show ... no real suggestions came back, and no official help offered (and yes, I did delete all caches ... I even uninstalled using a professional cleaner)

Comment

Originally posted by AndyF View Post
        To be fair, I also logged the exact same problem on paramount plus, but for a different show ... no real suggestions came back, and no official help offered (and yes, I did delete all caches ... I even uninstalled using a professional cleaner)
        try copying the URL from your regular browser and paste it into streamfabs browser and see if it'll detect all the episodes.

Comment

Tried that ... same response.

I'll try again though

Comment

Originally posted by AndyF View Post
            Tried that ... same response.

I'll try again though
            after you paste the URL, click the blue watch now button, it worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by jpm102 View Post
              Hi,

Latest version (6.1.1.7) unable to detect all episodes of The Offer on Paramount Plus. It only finds the trailer. Screenshot below.

Name:	The Offer - Paramount Plus.jpg
Views:	420
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	424314
              Could this be looked into? Thank you.
              Please provide the latest StreamFab.log file, thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I've cleared the cache but the issue remains. I run StreamFab on a number of devices and they all have the same problem with this series on Paramount+ (i.e. they see only the trailer not the episodes).

Log file attached, as requested.​
                Attached Files

Comment

here is a screenshot of the episodes - Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.png
Views:	199
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	424398

Comment

Maybe this has something to do with the geographic region. I'm using the UK Paramount Plus service. I've tried it again and, again, it can only find the trailer - see image... I'll wait for the developers to have a look to see what's going on in the log file.

Name:	The Offer issue - Paramount Plus.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	424402

Comment

I am having the same issue with paramount+ not capturing all available videos from there sport section. Seems we are limited in this and not able to download individual videos that are not part of the series like extra's and sport replays.

Comment

Problem remains in version 6.1.1.8. Judging by other user's screenshots, it may only be the UK version of the Paramount Plus service that doesn't work with this series. All episodes of the series are available in the UK and play without issue either on a web-browser or Smart TV. However, StreamFab is unable to find anything other than the trailer.

Comment

Working...
                        X