Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you delete or timely update info at top of forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you delete or timely update info at top of forum?

Top of this forum:

⬇️

StreamFab

NEW:StreamFab v6.1.0.7 (Win) is out
    ——-StreamFab v6.1.0.4 (Mac) is out

updates and fixes

⬆️

I didn't attach a screen shot, due to error message "header.jpg Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 39.4 KB but you only have 21.6 KB of 19.53 MB remaining."

Thanks.

Mike

US - CST, No Vpn​

Yes, this would have to be updated urgently.

I do not understand it either, because so you have to search laboriously here in the threads to find the latest version.​

Comment

Originally posted by Marty92 View Post
      Yes, this would have to be updated urgently.

I do not understand it either, because so you have to search laboriously here in the threads to find the latest version.​
      Hi Marty92,

I don't see it as "urgent", but rather as annoying for people that are familiar with this forum - and another example of QA.

It is more important for any new users or people that are not members that may look at this forum for help on issues.

More important to me is that DVDFab/StreamFab update their documentation on their sites, DVDFab.cn/StreamFab.com, to reflect the actual state of the modules.

Like Crackle still being offered and sold at their websites since last September 2022 and not working since then.

Or Apple+ saying "480p" when some content is "360p" and the sound download is only 32kb/s for everything!

Or using stock model photos to represent user reviews and employees (like Malcolm & others).

Or constantly emailing the same wonderful 65% off offers. /s

Or not having a list in this forum that's been requested *many* times on current issues and what they are working on.

Or not being able to upload screen shots due to this forums configuration/software upload limits (per user) and it has to be addressed per user when it occurs.

The above doesn't engender a lot of confidence and is beyond annoying.

It effects the decision to invest in future product offerings.

Mike

US CST, No Vpn, StreamFab Lifetime, DvdFab Lifetime

Comment

Hi, I will ask someone to check the attach upload limit problem tomorrow. Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
          Hi, I will ask someone to check the attach upload limit problem tomorrow. Wilson
          Thank you!

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X