V6.1.1.8 Amazon issues Some title do not download in CBR codecs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V6.1.1.8 Amazon issues Some title do not download in CBR codecs

As the title says I am having an issue with some titles, many of them are not able to download in CBR, VCBR is okay and HEVC is also on some not others. What's up with this? Is this an Amazon issue, if so please advise.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    As the title says I am having an issue with some titles, many of them are not able to download in CBR, VCBR is okay and HEVC is also on some not others. What's up with this? Is this an Amazon issue, if so please advise.

Seems like that the Amazon Prime Video changed something for the videos, I checked a few videos that it has the CVBR H265 only, not have CBR H265 any more.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Seems like that the Amazon Prime Video changed something for the videos, I checked a few videos that it has the CVBR H265 only, not have CBR H265 any more.

Wilson
      I noticed that too. When we had to toggle between h264 and h265 to get it to analyze correctly, the next version came out to fix the toggle issue but CBR went away. Maybe Amazon did that, maybe the software removed the option? I myself prefer CVBR so it did not bother me. Has OP tried going back to the version that requires us to toggle to get h265 to see if the stream is available?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKrawk View Post

I noticed that too. When we had to toggle between h264 and h265 to get it to analyze correctly, the next version came out to fix the toggle issue but CBR went away. Maybe Amazon did that, maybe the software removed the option? I myself prefer CVBR so it did not bother me. Has OP tried going back to the version that requires us to toggle to get h265 to see if the stream is available?
        We will improve the feature in StreamFab 6120 forum Beta version at this week.
        • Allow user to choose the higher resolution although the current analyzed EP includes the low resolution only. And StreamFab will check and download the higher resolution if the other EPs available to download the selected higher resolution.
        • Allow user to choose H265 or CBR, and StreamFab will download the selected video codec if the other EPs available to download.
        • StreamFab will download the best audio quality based the selected audio codec if available to download.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

How about fixing HBO Max for 1080p also? It's been about a year.

Comment

How about fixing HBO Max for 1080p also? It's been about a year.
            I don't think they can. They need to seek out some of the "scene" guys and offer them a job
            How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

I don't think they can. They need to seek out some of the "scene" guys and offer them a job
              The scene guys charge an arm and a leg to programmers that profit from their tools. Plus then you have the issue of who is going to pay first, the scene guys wont give up the CDN with Cash up front and Fab would be silly to pay for something before trying it. A lot of those Scene guys are just uploading stuff from another program I wont mention here.

Comment

The scene guys charge an arm and a leg to programmers that profit from their tools. Plus then you have the issue of who is going to pay first, the scene guys wont give up the CDN with Cash up front and Fab would be silly to pay for something before trying it. A lot of those Scene guys are just uploading stuff from another program I wont mention here.
                Yeah i guess that makes sense. Although there are plenty of releases from AppleTV+ in 1080p and DD+ which the other guys don't do so these guys might be able to do HBO...
                How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
                X