Issues that I have that have not been resolved:

Crackle - fails when analyzing on download: Lost Horizon
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	424691
    This is a very old known issue.

Paramount Plus - English subtitles exist, but are not listed for Hawaii Five-0 and Star Trek Strange New Worlds. Most series do not have this problem. (previously reported with log and acknowledged)

Discovery Plus - Who Do You Think You Are subtitles are indicated but do not download (previously reported with log)

Both Paramount Plus and Discovery Plus are available to me on the PlayOn App. I have previously used the app for a lot of recordings, and any problems are quickly resolved. Hopefully, StreamFab's engineers can quickly resolve all of these issues.

Originally posted by TomdeOldMan View Post
    Issues that I have that have not been resolved:

Crackle - fails when analyzing on download: Lost Horizon
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	565
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	424691
    This is a very old known issue.

Paramount Plus - English subtitles exist, but are not listed for Hawaii Five-0 and Star Trek Strange New Worlds. Most series do not have this problem. (previously reported with log and acknowledged)

Discovery Plus - Who Do You Think You Are subtitles are indicated but do not download (previously reported with log)

Both Paramount Plus and Discovery Plus are available to me on the PlayOn App. I have previously used the app for a lot of recordings, and any problems are quickly resolved. Hopefully, StreamFab's engineers can quickly resolve all of these issues.
    Paramount Plus worked with no problems with the subtitles on PlayOn -- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.

I need to do further testing with Discovery Plus. I do have a work around from another SF user. I would like to avoid having to use that.

Comment

Paramount Plus worked with no problems with the subtitles on PlayOn -- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.

I need to do further testing with Discovery Plus. I do have a work around from another SF user. I would like to avoid having to use that.
      Discovery Plus has problems with subtitles on PlayOn as well. I tried doing some things with the program in the web, where subtitles will play, but it made no difference for either SF or PlayOn. -- Who Do You Think You Are, Season 4.

Lost Horizon, which I am trying to get Crackle to download is available through You Tube, but only as a rent or purchase. I spent to $$ to purchase it (way overpriced, but that's true of You Tube anyway) and the purchased version is protected by DRM, which SF will not download, even though I purchased it and it plays with the subtitles when I use SF to play the show, but it will not download it. Crackle does not have subtitles even playing it on the web.

Comment

Discovery Plus has problems with subtitles on PlayOn as well. I tried doing some things with the program in the web, where subtitles will play, but it made no difference for either SF or PlayOn. -- Who Do You Think You Are, Season 4.

Lost Horizon, which I am trying to get Crackle to download is available through You Tube, but only as a rent or purchase. I spent to $$ to purchase it (way overpriced, but that's true of You Tube anyway) and the purchased version is protected by DRM, which SF will not download, even though I purchased it and it plays with the subtitles when I use SF to play the show, but it will not download it. Crackle does not have subtitles even playing it on the web.
        your movie LOST Horizon is available on archive.org -

Comment

Working...
        X