Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.1.1.9 Pluto unable to download TV Series

Hi,

For some reason Pluto refuses to download stuff from Pluto any more. The download icon shows downloading with the normal animation and you get a couple of messages indicating its retrieving info on the pr​ogram to be downloaded, but the download itself never starts and the progress bar does not change. No errors are shown whatsoever, but the download never actually starts. I have left it 30mins plus and still nothing changes. Last time I tied Pluto in an earlier version it did work as expected.

Let me know if you need more info. Appreciate it if anyone else is getting this they could let me know.

[QUOTE=myuishi;n424766] 6.1.1.9 Pluto unable to download TV Series

​Confirmed same problem for for Puto "https://pluto.tv/nb/on-demand"

Comment

RuthBrekken2022 Thanks for confirming and glad its not just me then, It says it is setting up the download configuration and accessing the video information and then I was getting nothing, Today a dialog box appears saying "Invalid server response. Please try again". This pops up a few times but the download does not start. I was able to download movie from Pluto ok the other day with 6.1.1.9 . I have attached an extract of the log. Its weird as it mentions a TV series which is not the one I was using as an example and says the page is not a video page.
      Attached Files

Comment

Same for me. Sits at "Wait to Download" and never does. I would send logs but I do not know how.

Comment

Originally posted by MTShipp View Post
          Same for me. Sits at "Wait to Download" and never does. I would send logs but I do not know how.
          what tv series are you trying to download ?? try copying the URL from your regular browser and paste it into streamfabs browser
          and see if the show will download.

Comment

I already did but my post is stuck as 'unapproved' :-(

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

what tv series are you trying to download ?? try copying the URL from your regular browser and paste it into streamfabs browser
              and see if the show will download.
              Walker Texas Ranger specifically. But everything from PlutoTV does this.

As far as copy/paste, I tried that also. It will pop up and say it detected I copied a URL into the clipboard and would I like to download. Same, just sits there at "Wait to Download". If I click on Start All, or Pause All, nothing changes. If I click Delete All then it will do that.​

Comment

I think it is my ISP. For giggles I started up my VPN and now everything is downloading from PlutoTV.

Comment

MTShipp Thanks for the info. I you don't mind me asking can you confirm the country (US presumably) and the VPN provider you used to download ok? I tried with PIA, but had no success.

Comment

I spoke too soon. Walker Texas Ranger worked but when I then tried the movie Earth Girls Are Easy, it fails again...sits at Waiting....

Comment

Originally posted by myuishi View Post
                      MTShipp Thanks for the info. I you don't mind me asking can you confirm the country (US presumably) and the VPN provider you used to download ok? I tried with PIA, but had no success.
                      ExpressVPN (it is a paid service). USA, connected to a USA access point. But note above, it made Walker Texas Ranger work, it did not make Earth Girls Are Easy work. As before, if I knew how to send logs I would. Is there a sticky?

Comment

MTShipp Not sure but it located the log file in This PC\Documents\\DVDFab\StreamFab\Log\StreamFab.log and attached that.

Comment

ExpressVPN (it is a paid service). USA, connected to a USA access point. But note above, it made Walker Texas Ranger work, it did not make Earth Girls Are Easy work. As before, if I knew how to send logs I would. Is there a sticky?
                          Earth Girls Are Easy is also available on tubi - https://tubitv.com/movies/300165/ear...asy?start=true
                          and download does work with streamfab.

Comment

We will check the TV Series downloading problem.

Comment

Working...
                            X