Peaccock TV - The Voice S23E14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peaccock TV - The Voice S23E14

For some reason, I am able to download from Peacock TV, just NOT The Voice s23e14. Suggestions?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-03 7.22.38 PM.png
Views:	198
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	424929

I didn't have any problem with it. Did it give you any type of error? How did it not download? Did it just analyze repeatedly? Peacock usually takes 15 or 16 travels of the green line across the screen before the download kicks in. Does it just stop in the middle of the download? Processing? Remux?
    The StreamFab Staff is going to want to see your StreamFab.log from this download so you'll want to attach it to a message for them.

Comment

After adding it to the queue for download it went through the usual several attempts for analyzing. When it didn’t do anything after walking away and coming back, I clicked HOME to see the Peacock sad kitten face saying that my system configuration was not supported and to be sure I could play the video. I did play the video from a web browser with no trouble. This is the first time I’ve had trouble with season 23 downloading. I am running Windows 11 and have experienced this issue with some other shows. I decided to delete the queue and restart my computer and try again with the same result. Interesting to note that my login is set to remember but it never does. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled and just out of curiosity I reformatted the hard drive and did a fresh installation of streamfab with the same problem. I’ll attach my logs to the case. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

It's a shame that you went through all that trouble. If you would have read this recent thread, https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...een#post424875, you would have probably saved yourself from all that needless work. With the exception of the constant need to log in (that has been that way since SF version 5.0.3.7, 10 months ago !!!) the downloading problem seems to be with the way that Peacock has chosen to work. You need to keep your Device list in Peacock short. That recent thread will show you how to clean out your old devices and not make the kitty get upset.

Comment

Working...
        X