"1920x1080 if availabled" Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"1920x1080 if availabled" Issue

When I encounter a show that says "1920x1080 if availabled" (and yes it's misspelled in the program) and that is selected every episode that is NOT in 1080p will download in the lowest quality (360p) even if the episode is available 576p or 480p.

How can I fix this?

Originally posted by agon024 View Post
    When I encounter a show that says "1920x1080 if availabled" (and yes it's misspelled in the program) and that is selected every episode that is NOT in 1080p will download in the lowest quality (360p) even if the episode is available 576p or 480p.

How can I fix this?
    what module & what show are you downloading from ??
    also please provide the streamfab log files.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

what module & what show are you downloading from ??
      also please provide the streamfab log files.
      I am using Amazon and trying to download Mythbusters. I believe it has also done this to me on HBO Max, Paramount + and Hulu.

Log attached.

logs.zip

Comment

Originally posted by agon024 View Post

I am using Amazon and trying to download Mythbusters. I believe it has also done this to me on HBO Max, Paramount + and Hulu.

Log attached.

[ATTACH]n425478[/ATTACH]
        with HBO Max old stuff can get 1080p because of the cached key newer programs are 720p - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...2-with-hbo-max

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

with HBO Max old stuff can get 1080p because of the cached key newer programs are 720p - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...2-with-hbo-max
          Lets ignore that as that is not what I am currently having a problem with. On Amazon Season 01-05 are in 576p and 6-21 are in 1080p of the show Mythbusters. When I select ""1920x1080 if availabled" it downloads 6-12 in 1080p and season 01-05 in 360 instead of 576p.

This is the problem that I really need help with. I just wanted people to know that this is happening application wide no matter what service I try. Any advice is greatly appreciated. And those events should be seen in the logs.zip
          Attached Files

Comment

For the low-quality issue, please kindly wait for the coming version.

As for " "1920x1080 if availabled" (and yes it's misspelled in the program) ", we will correct it as soon as possible.

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new version, the download video resolution problem is fixed.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X