Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still no fix for downloads from Amazon Prime not able to play on Sony Blu Ray player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulblain View Post
    KidJoe: I have tried to burn a single video (a concert) with no menu but with same failed result.
    I sent you a PM. If you'd like me to help you resolve this, you can send me a copy of a problematic video and I'll check it on my end. I can run extensive tests if you'd like some helpful results to find out what's happening from my perspective.

Comment

Problem solved. StreamFab has agreed to refund my money for the StreamFab purchase.

Comment

Problem solved. StreamFab has agreed to refund my money for the StreamFab purchase.
        No, you just got your money back for your StreamFab purchase. That doesn't mean that the problem is solved. There is nothing that you can write to convince me that StreamFab is producing non-standard video files that in anyway interfere with the ability to be converted into a BluRay disk. The problem still exists. It has ​​​something to do with either your burner drive, your players, your disks, Blu-Ray Creator, or how Blu-Ray Creator has been set up or configured. StreamFab is not the cause of your problem.

I've never have been fond of Fengtao's sales and marketing practices but in this case they caved unnecessarily. If they put in writing "if we cannot resolve it or that you still insist on a refund, we will proceed it for you, don't worry" they made a huge mistake. It is not their responsibility to find the reason why you can not burn a working BluRay when using StreamFab sourced videos, it is your requirement as the one with the problem to prove that the videos produced by StreamFab are non-standard and are the sole reason you have the problem. You have not done that.​

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

No, you just got your money back for your StreamFab purchase. That doesn't mean that the problem is solved. There is nothing that you can write to convince me that StreamFab is producing non-standard video files that in anyway interfere with the ability to be converted into a BluRay disk. The problem still exists. It has ​​​something to do with either your burner drive, your players, your disks, Blu-Ray Creator, or how Blu-Ray Creator has been set up or configured. StreamFab is not the cause of your problem.

I've never have been fond of Fengtao's sales and marketing practices but in this case they caved unnecessarily. If they put in writing "if we cannot resolve it or that you still insist on a refund, we will proceed it for you, don't worry" they made a huge mistake. It is not their responsibility to find the reason why you can not burn a working BluRay when using StreamFab sourced videos, it is your requirement as the one with the problem to prove that the videos produced by StreamFab are non-standard and are the sole reason you have the problem. You have not done that.​
          I agree....and after years of Sony Players...I'd never buy another again. One model will work and the next won't. Sony has always been obsessed with DRM and making it as difficult as possible for you to play your own media. They love to play games with Codec's also...supported...not supported.

My last Sony purchase was when they updated my non-Cinavia player to a Cinavia Player. I returned it and they lost a customer.

Comment

Working...
          X