Paramount+ login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ login

Do you know what can be real annoying? When you are busy typing in your email address/password on Paramount+ and this pops up...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-05-27 6.23.16 AM.png
Views:	353
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	425873
    It happens everytime a new StreamFab version comes out. It might even happen with other streamers, I don't know, I've cut back to only a few streamers for the off-season. Why is that there? I would venture to guess that when most people see a form entry asking for your email address/password, that's what they type in. And why don't you store my email address/password on my computer (encrypted, of course)? A very simple password manager would be very, very handy to have in StreamFab. Or allow browser extensions for QCEF so that I can run Bitwarden which is the password manager I use on all my other browsers.

I don't have this issue with Paramount+ at all. Only service I use that doesn't seem to store logins is Peacock, and I don't get this popup

Comment

Originally posted by walker189 View Post
      I don't have this issue with Paramount+ at all. Only service I use that doesn't seem to store logins is Peacock, and I don't get this popup
      You probably don't do a complete uninstall including registry, cache, logs and configuration removal followed by a clean install like I do then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

You probably don't do a complete uninstall including registry, cache, logs and configuration removal followed by a clean install like I do then.
        Yeah, same happens with me too with a new install when entering details. I concur, it is very frustrating. Would be nice if they disabled that because it's a delayed popup and stops while you're in the middle of typing in or pasting a password from a password manager.

Comment

Working...
        X