No announcement yet.

V6.1.2.6 Hulu - StartTV - Unforgettable Stuck on Analyzing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also finding Hulu to be be very inconsistent and often with analyzing fails, very few successful dl with Hulu. Log attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm also finding Hulu to be be very inconsistent and often with analyzing fails, very few successful dl with Hulu. Log attached., I just tried again and two dl started to dl at 240, others stuck on analyzing. It seems to have something to do with screens added before launching the movie.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by barfci View Post
        I'm also finding Hulu to be be very inconsistent and often with analyzing fails, very few successful dl with Hulu. Log attached., I just tried again and two dl started to dl at 240, others stuck on analyzing. It seems to have something to do with screens added before launching the movie.
        We've received feedback.

Once there is feedback from the developers, I will update here.

Comment

I updated to 6.1.3.3 and it's still now working. Log attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

6.1.3.5 not working either
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sparkie001 View Post
              6.1.3.5 not working either
              We could duplicate the problem using the latest version. The developers will arrange a time to look into it.

Comment

6.1.3.9 not working either.
                Attached Files

Comment

Where are you located? I have not found any indication that StartTV is available on Hulu anywhere in the USA. It does not appear to be available anywhere outside the USA either. Please enter your Zip code on the following webpage to see if StartTV is available on Hulu in your area. https://www.starttv.com/wheretowatch/
                  Please list the URL where you are trying to download Hulu - StartTV - Unforgettable from.

Comment

It's available in San Diego. Search ZIP 92101 for example.
                    Attached Files

Comment

So you are using Hulu + Live TV then. StreamFab does not download "Live TV" shows. That is what is causing your problem. Please see the following messages from the past.

So i have the Hulu package that includes Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+. I am very impressed with the 1080p/H265 implementation for Hulu in StreamFab because after downloading well over 1000 episodes, only 1 episode downloaded at 720p instead of 1080p, the bitrates are also consistent with what i picked and are uniform. This is a

Something must have changed at Hulu again, tried several movies, especially FXM movies, they all fail. They get analyzed, I can add them to the queue. When its time to download, analyzing takes forever and then fails. Logs attached for a movie titled "Leave No Trace". Thank you.

Comment

Wait a second, I plugged your Zip code in the StartTV "Where to watch" form above and nowhere does it list Hulu. Are you sure you are trying to download StartTV from Hulu or Hulu+Live TV?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-09-05 12.33.23 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	121.5 KB ID:	430079

Again I ask --- Please list the URL where you are trying to download Hulu - StartTV - Unforgettable from.

Last edited by Cats4U; 09-05-2023, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Ok, I have now been able to confirm that StartTV is available as a Live TV channel in your area. Hulu certainly doesn't make this easy to find out. Disregard the last message as I don't know why StartTV would not add a large streamer as Hulu to their "Where to watch" list.

The bottom line remains (and is more confirmed now), you will probably never be able to download a "Live TV" channel from Hulu (or any other live TV streaming provider) using StreamFab. This has been the rule since the beginning and remains the rule now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                            The bottom line remains (and is more confirmed now), you will probably never be able to download a "Live TV" channel from Hulu (or any other live TV streaming provider) using StreamFab. This has been the rule since the beginning and remains the rule now.
                            It's not live TV. I can select and play any episode I want. I just can't DL them.​ Thanks for your continued efforts though.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Did you read the prior posts I listed in message # 25? StartTV is considered a "Live TV", meaning that you will not find it on regular Hulu. Oldschool wrote
                              Unfortunately, there is no general rule for on-demand availability. Which means, stuff that airs on live TV is not necessary available on-demand afterwards (e.g. a soccer game on FS1). Especially for TV shows, it's up to the owning network if episodes are available on-demand at all, for how long, or for how many seasons back. It really depends on the particular show.
                              And even more pertinent, Mona wrote
                              Hello, I've confirmed with the developer, Hulu Live TV is not supported.
                              Mona, could you please reconfirm this? I believe this issue is resolved. It's a shame that you didn't pick up on him having Hulu+Live TV back in June when he first brought up the issue.

Comment

Things look a little confused in this thread. Allow me to check myself.

If I'm reading this right... SmartTV is a "channel" or "premium network" you can subscribe to as an Add-On to your Hulu+LiveTV subscription, that provides live and on-demand content via the Hulu interface. Is that correct?

And the issue is downloading the on-demand content of SmartTV available inside Hulu. Is that correct?

If my understanding of both is correct, then that wouldn't be trying to download Live TV (and we know downloading LiveTV isn't possible with StreamFab). It would be like subscribing to MAX under Hulu and not being able to download the Max on-demand content. OR Showtime under Amazon Prime Channels. Showtime offers both live streams (can't download), and On-Demand content (we can download with amazon downloader).

Mona Hulu+LiveTV allows subscribing to "channels" or "premium networks" like Max, Starz, Showtime, etc. Can StreamFab's Hulu downloader download that on-demand content? If so, should it also download SmartTV's on-demand content via SreamFab's Hulu downloader?

Comment

Working...
                                X