X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crunchyroll Crunhyroll still has broken downloads

Corrent version 6.1.2.9 installed.
    Still following errors
    - previous language selection is gone for most of the series, mostly default japanese audio with german subtitles regardless of my selection on crunchyroll profile
    - for several download trials I receive a "too many redirection" error, but can play it
    - for several download trials I receive nothing but a red "fehlgeschlagen = download failed"
    - Player function does not work properly, constantly stops after a short while and jumps back. during downloads it partially just stopped and jumped back to crunchyroll start page

You mentioned previous version should have fixed crunchyroll. Unfortunately it did not, at least for me.
    As a user I want to just use StreamFab to download content. May I ask you kindly about a time range when crunchyroll downloader may be fixed?

Please send some example links and the latest log file, thanks.

Comment

so after a while and some fixes, there are still crashes and unfinnishable downloads
      one example is still Crunchroll "Hellīs Paradise" where I allways get an error after tried download.Click image for larger version

Name:	15-10-_2023_CrunchyRoll _Hells Paradise no download.png
Views:	281
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	431535
      I added the logfile as 7zip

the same is true for "Mashle: Magic and Musckes" series, After downloading, the finishing failed, no reason provided.

Another hint: still the language issue remains, multiple language tracks and subtitles not always proper displayed.
      Example: "Chainsaw Man" only ukrainian language offered, but there is more offered (second screenshot not allowed, you restrict way to much!) so this is another failure not yet fixed

hope this helps for debugging

Comment

Originally posted by DragonStreamFabFan View Post
        so after a while and some fixes, there are still crashes and unfinnishable downloads
        one example is still Crunchroll "Hellīs Paradise" where I allways get an error after tried download.Click image for larger version

Name:	15-10-_2023_CrunchyRoll _Hells Paradise no download.png
Views:	281
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	431535
        I added the logfile as 7zip

the same is true for "Mashle: Magic and Musckes" series, After downloading, the finishing failed, no reason provided.

Another hint: still the language issue remains, multiple language tracks and subtitles not always proper displayed.
        Example: "Chainsaw Man" only ukrainian language offered, but there is more offered (second screenshot not allowed, you restrict way to much!) so this is another failure not yet fixed

hope this helps for debugging
        The QA team will check the download failure.

Comment

Thank You, error about "Hellīs Paradise", "MASHLE_ MAGIC AND MUSCLES", has been fixed. I was able to download. "Chainsaw Man" still not fixed

Comment

Working...
          X