StreamFab APV v6.1.3.1: Force Analysis Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab APV v6.1.3.1: Force Analysis Not Working

I had noticed that everything i was downloading from Amazon only had EAC3 2.0 audio. I didn't think much of it until this morning when i went to download the new episode of Below Deck Down Under.

Season 2 Episode 1 had 2.0 audio and i already downloaded Season 1 last year with StreamFab and it had 5.1 audio. Trying to see if it was a StreamFab problem, i tried Season 1 and i could NOT force it to scan season 1

Fired up the competitor and sure enough, 5.1 audio is available in Season 1 and for Season 2, 5.1 audio is available from a different channel.

I have tried to get StreamFab to analyze Season 1 or even Season 2 from a different channel and it is not working. Season 2 is available from 2 channels but Season 1 is only from 1 channel.

No matter what i try, it simply will NOT analyze Season 1. I tried several other shows and i can no longer get StreamFab to analyze different seasons. I don't know what StreamFab uses to decide what it will scan but even for Married at First Sight, it will ONLY scan Season 15 when Season 16 is the latest one.

This is a HUGE problem. We don't know what the devs will do with our request to analyze individual episodes and now that we cannot force scan some episodes, the workaround we were relying on is broken.

StreamFab.log

In the log, the 1st scan should have analyzed Below Deck Down Under Season 1 from Hayu Channel and 2nd scan should have analyzed Below Deck Down Under Season 2 from STACKTV Channel. No matter what, it always scans Below Deck Down Under Season 2 from Hayu Channel
    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

The developers will check what you reported.

Comment

This is now broken again in 6.1.3.6. Last time they fixed it, it was a partial fix. You could analyze individual episodes but if you only selected a season instead of a season AND episode, it wouldn't work.

Please fix it to the way it was before:

This link should analyze Season 13, Episode 3: https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0U...t1ADAAAAAA0wg0

This link should analyze Season 13, Episode 1: https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0F...son_select_s13
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
      X