6133 Disney+ reverted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6133 Disney+ reverted

Starting with 6130, it appears the issue with a lot of failed downloads on Disney+ went away.
    Now, with 6133, the issue appears to have returned. It wasn't broke in 6132, why did it change? I realize Hulu is the same company, but fixing that module should not have broken this one.

I don't subscribe to Disney+ and so I really don't follow closely any problems that might be going on with it. It does appear that it was worked on in some way for the 6.1.3.3 update.

StreamFab 6.1.3.3 Changelog
    Fix: A problem that certain Hulu videos are downloaded in 240p despite selecting 1080p.
    Fix: A failure problem when downloading certain Netflix videos.
    Fix: A failure problem when downloading certain Disney+ videos.
    Fix: A failure problem when downloading Roku Channel videos.

I realize Hulu is the same company, but fixing that module should not have broken this one.
    Do you have proof that it did? It's best not to speculate.
    I doubt that the Disney+ module shares any reciprocal coding with the Hulu module.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Do you have proof that it did? It's best not to speculate.
      I doubt that the Disney+ module shares any reciprocal coding with the Hulu module.
      The stereo vs multichannel audio select bug crosses the two modules, and the method of analyzing is identical between the two modules, so it seems as though some of the code is shared.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKrawk View Post

so it seems as though some of the code is shared.
        Sorry, that's speculation. Unless you've seen the source code, you can't prove it. It could just be coincidence.

Comment

Starting with 6130, it appears the issue with a lot of failed downloads on Disney+ went away.
          Now, with 6133, the issue appears to have returned.
          For the video that failed with v6133, did you try it with v6130? Can it work?
          Please specify the last video in the problem and feedback with the related StreamFab.log file, thanks.

Comment

I tried to download Bones serie from Disney+, all failed.

I am using 6.1.3.3 version, see log.

I tried to download different audio version (EAC3, Stereo, ...) whithout success. I had also a lot of trouble to download Secret Invasion, I needed more than 10 tries before sucess (episode by episode).

No problem with Netflix, Prime, Canal+
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jeco92 View Post
              I tried to download Bones serie from Disney+, all failed.

I am using 6.1.3.3 version, see log.

I tried to download different audio version (EAC3, Stereo, ...) whithout success. I had also a lot of trouble to download Secret Invasion, I needed more than 10 tries before sucess (episode by episode).

No problem with Netflix, Prime, Canal+
              After adding a "Disney+" folder manually in the outputTemp directory, I was able to download some episodes. I am trying to download a complete season. I am using Windows 11 pro.

Comment

After adding a "Disney+" folder manually in the outputTemp directory, I was able to download some episodes. I am trying to download a complete season. I am using Windows 11 pro.
                Still some errors but I was able to download some episodes. I also changed my Disney+ profile language from Français to English (US), it seems better....

Comment

Here is one log of a download that failed several times. The fail happened at various points. The last attempt it looked like the download completed.
                  Attached Files

Comment

After more than 1 hundred tries, still 90% of download fails....

Comment

Hi Jeco92, hi MrKrawk​,

Both the log files have been passed to the QA team. ​

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                        Hi Jeco92, hi MrKrawk​,

Both the log files have been passed to the QA team. ​

Thanks Mona. I see today there is an update available, from the sounds of it, possibly to address the failed downloads issue.

Comment

Thanks Mona. I see today there is an update available, from the sounds of it, possibly to address the failed downloads issue.
                          Yes, the QA team tested the one in your log file strUrl : https://www.disneyplus.com/series/th...s/3ZoBZ52QHb4x
                          It works. Please update to have a try.

Comment

Sorry to interject, but could you tell me if Disney+ is still only downloading in 720p, or (like Hulu) is there a better resolution available?

Comment

Since 6.1.3.4, video and subtitles download works but I can't get any audio in the file... See log
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X