Disney 6134 broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney 6134 broken

Just in case it gets missed from the 6133 thread.
    In 6134 we are now getting downloads in 720p that shout be 1080p and also no sound. The last 6 or so downloads I did on 6133 after rolling back the version have all worked correctly. Maybe we SHOULD revert the code back?

Starting with 6130, it appears the issue with a lot of failed downloads on Disney+ went away. Now, with 6133, the issue appears to have returned. It wasn't broke in 6132, why did it change? I realize Hulu is the same company, but fixing that module should not have broken this one.
    Last edited by MrGrackle; 08-05-2023, 11:47 PM.

Since 6.1.3.4, video and subtitles download works (in 720 not in 1080 !) but I can't get any audio in the file... See log. I returned to 6.1.3.3...
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jeco92 View Post
      Since 6.1.3.4, video and subtitles download works (in 720 not in 1080 !) but I can't get any audio in the file... See log. I returned to 6.1.3.3...
      Try version 6133 again. I have had 100% success since then. I am concerned if a different module breaks and they keep the same 6134 code, we will have a big problem.

Comment

We will check as soon as possible.

Comment

Mona, looks like going back to 6133 ended up being more reliable. However, it still does fail sometimes.
          The important thing though is 6133 still accesses 1080p and has audio.
          One more log here of 6133 failing though. It might help the devs again.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MrKrawk View Post
            Mona, looks like going back to 6133 ended up being more reliable. However, it still does fail sometimes.
            The important thing though is 6133 still accesses 1080p and has audio.
            One more log here of 6133 failing though. It might help the devs again.
            OK. Thanks for the info.

Comment

The last 20 or so Disney+ downloads with 6133 have been completely successful, no restarts, no errors. If a successful log helps too, here it is.

Attached Files

Comment

I still got of lot of error with 6.1.3.3. I have to try 3 to 10 times for each download.

Comment

Please give v6135 a try and feedback, thanks.

Comment

Since 6.1.3.5, Bones download work whithout problems or retries, all in 1080p. Great, thank you
                    Last edited by Jeco92; 08-11-2023, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeco92 View Post
                      Since 6.1.3.5, Bones download work whithout problems or retries, all in 1080p. Great, thank you
                      I was hoping for this. I will download it and try later.
                      I know what should be available in 1080p, and that is the issue that concerns me the most with these patchwork of updates.

Comment

Working...
                      X