YouTube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube

Got logged out of YouTube in StreamFab & can't log back in. Didn't chane my PW. Erased log folder twice (ver 6.1.3.4
    Attached Files

Please first login to the YouTube account in Google Chrome, and then close the browser, run StreamFab and open YouTube to try again and see the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
      Please first login to the YouTube account in Google Chrome, and then close the browser, run StreamFab and open YouTube to try again and see the result.
      Same thing. Can't even log in with my other account. Set up the second YT account a while back because of this same issue

Comment

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post

Same thing. Can't even log in with my other account. Set up the second YT account a while back because of this same issue
        did you try clearing your cookies & site data for youtube ??

Comment

Same...cleared cookies and site data...nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

did you try clearing your cookies & site data for youtube ??
            I think so. Emptied out some of the folders in StreamFab & deleted the folders. should I completely remove SF & start over?

Comment

Originally posted by jrogers1965 View Post

I think so. Emptied out some of the folders in StreamFab & deleted the folders. should I completely remove SF & start over?
              a uninstall probably won't help, are you able to log in via your normal browser ??

Comment

I can't read the URL listed in the address bar of your screenshot because the screenshot is so small. The URL looks to be very long though. What happens if you just log in at https://youtube.com/ ?

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

a uninstall probably won't help, are you able to log in via your normal browser ??
                  yes. Signed out of both YouTube accounts & then signed back in. Can't do it in SF though
                  Last edited by jrogers1965; 08-11-2023, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                    This method is very flaky. For HBO, the only time it worked was when Chrome was completely closed (no background processes) and when StreamFab was started in Administrator mode.

Problem is StreamFab has other issues when running in administrator mode.
                    How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
                    X