StreamFab 6.1.3.5 & Roku Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab 6.1.3.5 & Roku Channel

Hello, I just tried downloading a show from Roku Channel and it was stuck on analyzing forever then it just gives an error saying to contact us for help with download. I've attached the log file and hope that helps fix the issue.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    Hello, I just tried downloading a show from Roku Channel and it was stuck on analyzing forever then it just gives an error saying to contact us for help with download. I've attached the log file and hope that helps fix the issue.
    try copying the URL of the show you wish to download from your regular browser and pate it into streamfabs browser
    the show will now download.

Comment

I just tried that and for some reason the episodes I need won't even play in chrome and it says expired for some reason but every other episode works. So if we can't watch them then remove them if that's the case. Every streaming site that has the show has all the same episodes. Amazon for example even only has certain episodes of the show.

Comment

I just tried that and for some reason the episodes I need won't even play in chrome and it says expired for some reason but every other episode works. So if we can't watch them then remove them if that's the case. Every streaming site that has the show has all the same episodes. Amazon for example even only has certain episodes of the show.
        what show is it ??

Comment

Are You Afraid of the Dark? I also noticed that every streaming service that does have certain episodes have them completely out of order, episodes labeled wrong and have episodes in the wrong seasons. I had to sit here and go through them all and label what I was able to get properly.
          Last edited by fanatic; 08-12-2023, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Are You Afraid of the Dark? I also noticed that every streaming service that does have certain episodes have them completely out of order, episodes labeled wrong and have episodes in the wrong seasons. I had to sit here and go through them all and label what I was able to get properly.
            it seems both Are You Afraid of the Dark & Are You Afraid of the Dark 2019 require some sort of payment to watch on roku
            that's the reason they won't play. archive.org has a lot of the episodes - https://archive.org/search?query=Are...3A%22movies%22

Comment

Yeah I have the subscription to what those shows are on. I'm thinking it has to do with certain rights. Thank you for that link though. I'm using it now.

Comment

Working...
              X