StreamFab & Missing Amazon Episodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab & Missing Amazon Episodes

Hello, I noticed something when trying to download The Fresh Prince seasons on amazon. For some reason StreamFab doesn't show you every episode to download. In the first screenshot you'll notice Streamfab only goes up to episode 21
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fresh prince episodes missing.png
Views:	459
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	430018

In the 2nd screenshot it's the actual amazon.com website using chrome and shows you every episode available and has more than what StreamFab is showing

Name:	amazon fresh prince episodes.png
Views:	368
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	430019

In order for me to download those missing episodes in StreamFab I have to copy and paste the url of the actual episode and hope it detects it to download it. Hope this can be fixed soon.

This has been an issue for a few weeks now, Amazon made some changes to their UI and now Fab has to adjust to them, I am not optimistic.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Well I'm glad I also have the competitor then. The competitor detects everything with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
        Hello, I noticed something when trying to download The Fresh Prince seasons on amazon. For some reason StreamFab doesn't show you every episode to download. In the first screenshot you'll notice Streamfab only goes up to episode 21

Name:	fresh prince episodes missing.png
Views:	459
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	430018

In the 2nd screenshot it's the actual amazon.com website using chrome and shows you every episode available and has more than what StreamFab is showing

Name:	amazon fresh prince episodes.png
Views:	368
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	430019

In order for me to download those missing episodes in StreamFab I have to copy and paste the url of the actual episode and hope it detects it to download it. Hope this can be fixed soon.
        Please kindly wait for the new version that is releasing this week.

Comment

I still wanna know why copying the URL from a browser doesn't work. The URL has an ASIN in it, which goes directly to the episode.

Comment

Working...
          X