This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SF 6.1.4.3 (Win) - Roku - Different Issues, Different Titles

Let me preface this by saying prior to reporting this, the Temp directory was cleared and the Logfiles directory was also cleared, so that the developers have a clean logfile to work from.

Issue #1 - Green Acres (tv series)

S04E13 - Error, "Failure accessing video information, please make sure that you can play back the video."
    S06E16 - Error, "Failure accessing video information, please make sure that you can play back the video."

(both episodes show up in the Roku Channel Downloader for this series, and S04E13 can be viewed on the web; I just discovered that S06E16 requires a Roku login and an MGM+ plan)

Issue #2 - Daddy's Girl (film)

Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. On your terms. With thousands of available channels to choose from.

SF dowloads the first 8 seconds of the film, which is a logo for one of the production companies

Issue #3 - Time Boys (film)

Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. On your terms. With thousands of available channels to choose from.

SF downloads a completely different movie: The Thursday Night Club (https://therokuchannel.roku.com/deta...day-night-club)

(for grins, I'm downloading that one now, in the off-chance it turns out to be Time Boys, in which case it's probably a Roku issue)

Logiles attached
    Attached Files

Addendum: Downloading "The Thursday Night Club" yields the title "Leaked Top Secret UFO Report"

LOL

Guess this is probably a Roku issue...

Comment

Working...
    X