Upon task completion @#$%!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upon task completion @#$%!

Please move that "Upon task completion" dropdown listbox from the Downloading window to the Settings dialog. Placed at the bottom of the main window, with "Shut Down Computer" as the last entry, it is too easy to select that by mistake when using the mouse to scroll the downloading page. Position the mouse over the list of videos, and the mouse wheel scrolls the list of videos. Move it over the "Upon tak completion" listbox and it scrolls the listbox selection, usally to the last item which is the "Shut Down Computer". I have done this several times, twice in the past week. Since there is no confirmation popup, there is no way to abort the shutdown once it starts. I have lost hours of video encoding data when the StreamFab shutdown landmine explodes, causing encodes in progress (in Handbrake or FFMPEG) to be lost. There should be a confirmation popup allowing an opportunity to abort an unwanted shutdown. But the listbox does not belong on the Downloading window. It is a program setting. Move it to the Settings window where it is less likely to be accidentally activated.
    Last edited by JeffDavis; 09-26-2023, 12:39 AM.

Thanks for posting. I have passed your request to the developer.

Comment

Working...
    X