Hulu Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu Hulu Location

Anyone else encountering a problem with "Share Your Location With Hulu"? Just started today, it says you need to enable location sharing in your browser, but it isn't an option in StreamFab settings?

Yew, encountering the same issue.

Comment

Same problem on 6.1.4.5 and 6.1.4.6

Comment

Work-Around
        1. In your favorite browser - start movie from HULU (have not tried with series)
        2. Copy URL once movie starts
        3. restart Streamfab - do not open HULU
        4. Paste URL in "Search or visit a website" (Easier than Paste URL Button)
        5. HULU Downloader should appear - Select options desired
        6. Click Download now

Comment

Thanks for the tip but that doesn't work. Still comes up with the needs location screen.

Comment

Where are you all located? Are you using a VPN to get to a non-local Hulu location? What Hulu Region do you have set up in StreamFab's Settings?
            I just did many downloads, TV and Movies, from Hulu and have not been requested for my location.

Comment

I'm in New England USA, using Hulu US, also tried Hulu auto. No VPN. I have never had this problem before, been using Streamfab for almost a year....As suggested I used Firefox to play a movie and that was fine but got the location message when I copied and pasted the URL into StreamFab....

Comment

Also should say it was not the update. It started yesterday on the previous version, so I installed the update and it was the same.

Comment

My only suggestion at this point is to go into your Hulu account and remove old devices that are listed there. The other option is to click on Remove All Devices. Try to keep the number of devices to a minimum. Everytime a new update of StreamFab comes out, it is considered a new device.
                  This also holds true for a Peacock account. They are extremely picky about the number of devices you have and will throw up "kitty" errors because of it. Sounds like Hulu might be going that route as well, but I haven't seen it yet.

Comment

Thanks, it wasn't that either. I'll hang tight, seems like these weird things randomly fix themselves (or are corrected behind the scenes)

Comment

Hi,

We are checking on this, thanks!

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Here you go. Thanks for looking into it!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yup, need to add permission to share location in the browser.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkie001 View Post
                            Yup, need to add permission to share location in the browser.
                            Is this something I can do or do I need to wait for an update?

Comment

We have to wait. It might not be an update but will just start working again at some point. It seems like things usually get fixed on Mondays. It might help them if you upload your log file (see above_.

Comment

Working...
                              X