Netflix and Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Netflix and Max

Ok I've been patiently waiting for Max to have 1080p for over a year now and now Netflix, I can't take this anymore!! I would like a definitive answer as to when these modules will be up and running with 1080p downloads, please stop BSn me and tell me/community if you guys are capable of making this happen? If you can't get 1080p on Max and Netflix just tell us so we can move on and stop fill your fourms with this topic. I don't wanna hear the usual we're working on it or passing it to devs, give me a definitive answer right now!!!

They fixed Netflix last update. 6.1.4.7, Max is 720p I don't think it ever was 1080p.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
      They fixed Netflix last update. 6.1.4.7, Max is 720p I don't think it ever was 1080p.
      Netflix isn't fixed for everything, I've tried alot of movies today still pulling down at 540p. Max did have 1080p before they changed the name to streamfab, I have alot of Max movies in 1080p and even 4k I have the files to prove it. Regardless they need to make an official announcement on the matter, we absolutely need to know if it's in their power to fix these modules and a specific time frame.
      Last edited by AceDaMack; 10-31-2023, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AceDaMack View Post

Netflix isn't fixed for everything, I've tried alot of movies today still pulling down at 540p. Max did have 1080p before they changed the name to streamfab, I have alot of Max movies in 1080p and even 4k I have the files to prove it. Regardless they need to make an official announcement on the matter, we absolutely need to know if it's in their power to fix these modules and a specific time frame.
        Max can be downloaded up to 720p only.

For the Netflix part, please first make sure that you can have higher resolution on a web browser and then give us the link to the video and the StreamFab.log file, we will check, thanks.

Comment

Max has always been 720p on Streamfab. HBO Max was up to 4K but with the name change they also changed some other back end things that broke that.

Sadly, it seems they got us SOME of Netflix back in 1080p but a lot of it is still lower resolutions. Based on the response from Mona I don’t think it’s on their radar despite multiple threads on the issue. It will probably be like Apple TV where “it’s good enough”.

Comment

Mona, Do they really need more titles for Netflix? This was acknowledged in the last release notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

For the Netflix part, please first make sure that you can have higher resolution on a web browser and then give us the link to the video and the StreamFab.log file, we will check, thanks.
              Is it any internal testing going on before you guys release these modules, because it seems like the community is doing all the testing which is crazy to me and no progress is being made. I don't know what goes on when these devs update these modules but all they have to do is go on Netflix and download a movie and see that it's not pulling the higher resolution and read their logs. I'm not putting up any log files when you guys already know what the problem is. I just want a definitive answer to if you guys will get these modules back to 1080p or not that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post

Is there any reason why max can only be 720p with Streamfab? The competition just released 4k for Max a few days ago.

Comment

Is it any internal testing going on before you guys release these modules, because it seems like the community is doing all the testing which is crazy to me and no progress is being made. I don't know what goes on when these devs update these modules but all they have to do is go on Netflix and download a movie and see that it's not pulling the higher resolution and read their logs. I'm not putting up any log files when you guys already know what the problem is. I just want a definitive answer to if you guys will get these modules back to 1080p or not that's it.

They cannot test every single title. That truly is where the user base is required to submit titles and or logs. Everything I have tried lately on NF has the 1080 rez available, and always in multiple bit rates at that.
                  As far as h265 though, I dunno if NF did an update and we simply cannot see them when we should.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrackle View Post

They cannot test every single title. That truly is where the user base is required to submit titles and or logs. Everything I have tried lately on NF has the 1080 rez available, and always in multiple bit rates at that.
                    As far as h265 though, I dunno if NF did an update and we simply cannot see them when we should.
                    I'll try again tonight with a few older titles and see what happens.

Comment

Max is apparently 4K on the competitor now. So no doubt the circles out there figured it out and a SF solution will come out soon.

Comment

Max is apparently 4K on the competitor now. So no doubt the circles out there figured it out and a SF solution will come out soon.
                        I hope so, hopefully this information is being shared and not being gate kept for personal gain. The whole community would benefit instead of just keeping it to 1 specific group I'm tryna keep the $150 bucks in my pocket but it's very tempting. SF plz get 1080p running atleast 4k is a bonus.

Comment

I hope you don't mind spending $19.99 a month/$199.00 a year for Max Ultimate. That's the only Max plan that has 4k as of Dec. 5th. With the price changes and feature restrictions lately of the streamers, especially Netflix and Max, I'll get their stuff via torrenting for free. Screw them. Greedy bastards.

Look for Hulu to be the next streamer I unsubscribe. Next month they are being taken over completely by Disney when they buyout Comcast.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

I hope you don't mind spending $19.99 a month/$199.00 a year for Max Ultimate. That's the only Max plan that has 4k as of Dec. 5th. With the price changes and feature restrictions lately of the streamers, especially Netflix and Max, I'll get their stuff via torrenting for free. Screw them. Greedy bastards.

Look for Hulu to be the next streamer I unsubscribe. Next month they are being taken over completely by Disney when they buyout Comcast.
                            Sheesh thats steep, I'm might just have to renew my expressvpn I'm currently receiving Max threw my wireless Att service currently grandfathered in until I cancel but we all know how companies get they always go back on what they say in the past and find a way to take it from you anyway. Come Dec 5 I don't see Att automatically upgrade us to the ultimate tier so the 4k route might only be obtained threw torrenting.

Comment

Meanwhile....

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	672
Size:	140.8 KB
ID:	432675
                              How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
                              X