This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilson.Wang

Just tried to download 2 movies from tubi. Rancho Deluxe and Thunderbolt and Lightfoot. Will not download, analyzing finishes but then stuck at 000 downloading.

Fresh clean install of 6.1.9.8. Deleted temp, log file and task data then uninstalled with Revo uninstaller before installing 6.1.9.8.
    "The best evidence we have that time travel is not possible, and never will be, is that we have not been invaded by hordes of tourists from the future." - Stephen Hawking

Comment

Tubi downloads work on 6.1.9.9

Comment

Originally posted by dahabes View Post
        Tubi downloads work on 6.1.9.9
        Anyone else here that had the Tubi download problem want to verify this so we can finally put this to bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
          Anyone else here that had the Tubi download problem want to verify this so we can finally put this to bed?
          Not so hasty - it's very slow via vpn (Audio has twice as many segments as Video) ..
          .. dl length near the movie length - tested the movie "Terrifier" from #21

Download

Click image for larger version

Name:	sf6199_tubi_dl.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	450543

Result

Click image for larger version

Name:	sf6199_tubi_result.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	450544

=> no tubi dl problem with 6199 detected​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
            Not so hasty
            Not being hasty, just asking a question.​

=> no tubi dl problem with 6199 detected​
            So, is that a confirmation that the download problem is gone? Except for the vpn slowness and the other things you mentioned.

It's extremely rare that I download anything myself from Tubi and so that is the reason why I ask those that have the problem. I used to check out every problem myself, but I'm not going to spend my entire day chasing down all the messages from New Members that post once a problem they have, and then they disappear, never to be seen on the forum again.

Comment

Close this topic about downloading Tubi as it was fixed in 6.1.9.9. Open a new topic if slowness is an issue.

Comment

Working...
              X