This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ StreamFab v6.1.5.0 (Win) Paramount+ will not download

Paramount+ movies....after analysis, the window that comes up looks like it is for a series and not a movie. It says that 0 of 0 are selected with no way of selection anything. No Add to Queue, Download Now acts like it works, but with nothing to select, it downloads nothing.

Paramount+.zip
  • Answer selected by jpp72 at 12-06-2023, 02:25 PM.

rocketkarl€‹,
    I looked at your log. I see that you go to the show that you want but I don't see any indication that you are scrolling down to the displayed episodes and choosing one or choosing a different season and then displaying those episodes and choosing one. Can you explain what you see and do when you display the show?
    By the way, I also use the ad-supported version of Paramount+. I have no trouble with it. In fact I downloaded some of the shows that I saw you went to in your log as a test.

Comment

Same for me. I tried rolling back to 6.1, and that didn't work either. So I believe it is a Paramount+ change, not a SF 6.1.5.0 change. But let's hope a 6.1.5.1 is coming soon to fix it!

Comment

Something did change in Paramount+, please kindly wait for the coming version. Thank you.

Comment

6.1.5.1 restored movie ripping with the ad-supported version of Paramount+. Not working for TV series yet though. But still, that's great turn around time, especially for a holiday week! Thanks StreamFab team!

Comment

Originally posted by rocketkarl View Post
            Not working for TV series yet though
            About this one, please provide the StreamFab.log file, thank you.

Comment

I tried downloading from a series. After the analysis window completed, instead of the window with the episode choices, I just got one that said download all, without any enumerated episodes. I tried it, but nothing downloaded, the window just closed. Oddly, when I deleted the log file to create a new one for this problem, the series window was restored.

Comment

OK, another odd thing. When I went to download an episode (of NCIS: Sydney), it said it was available in 1080p, but when it started to download, it then said 240p. However, checking with Mediainfo, it confirmed the file is 1080p.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberdave03 View Post
                  OK, another odd thing. When I went to download an episode (of NCIS: Sydney), it said it was available in 1080p, but when it started to download, it then said 240p. However, checking with Mediainfo, it confirmed the file is 1080p.
                  The report is received, we will check.

Comment

Originally posted by cyberdave03 View Post
                    We could not duplicate this one. Please wait for the upcoming v6152 and have a try.
                    If still have a problem, please video-record your process to show us, thank you.

Comment

You asked about logs, so I have attached mine, after attempting several Paramount+ TV series downloads through StreamFab 6.1.5.2.

What I see is that with 6.1.5.2 I can now download movies from Paramount+ again. But TV series do not process at all. No popup dialog box showing episodes the way StreamFab acts on all other sites. It should be noted I current have the ad-supported version of Paramount+. So I can watch the TV shows, but only with commericals. Sounds like some people are reporting the ad-free version still works with StreamFab, but the ad-supported stopped working the week before Thanksgiving, when movies stopped working in 6.1.5.1. Hope the logs help - thanks!
                      Attached Files

Comment

rocketkarl€‹,
                        I looked at your log. I see that you go to the show that you want but I don't see any indication that you are scrolling down to the displayed episodes and choosing one or choosing a different season and then displaying those episodes and choosing one. Can you explain what you see and do when you display the show?
                        By the way, I also use the ad-supported version of Paramount+. I have no trouble with it. In fact I downloaded some of the shows that I saw you went to in your log as a test.

Comment

You're right, I never do that on any of the other services, so I hadn't tried it on Paramount+. On all the others, the downloader pops up as soon as the series main page opens. But what you suggested worked with Paramount. Thanks for setting me straight! I'm happily downloading now!

Comment

I have personally found that you'll see less problems with all the streamers if you cancel out the immediate popup when you choose a show. Then go back and choose an actual episode which will bring up the popup. I don't know why it works better. Actually I would prefer not having the popup pop up at all until I'd click a button to bring it up. Others have suggested this, as well, in the past.

Comment

Working...
                            X