This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ MacGyver Error

i received a failure notice when downloading MacGyver Original Series, S01E22
    the show analyzes correctly, and downloads. however, it fails at remux. also, the speed on this one was super low. this was the only episode that is failing. thanks in advance
    Attached Files
  • Answer selected by Cats4U at 01-18-2024, 03:49 AM.

I'm going to confirm the problem, but it does not appear to be a StreamFab issue. It is a Paramount+ issue. First, I set up my settings to match yours and tried downloading S01E21 and S01E22. Episode 21 downloaded easily. I got failures each time with Episode 22. My log showed downloading worked fine but just died when it started processing. I don't agree that the download was slow, the speed readout was real slow, saying it was at 1 KB/s. The actual download went as fast as Episode 21 which went at 4-5 MB/s.
    I switched to CBS.com, which also has the Classic MacGyver collection. One episode is missing, though, S01E22. Now, that tells you something.
    And finally, I tried to watch it with my browser on Paramount+ and got this...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-17 9.44.43 PM.png
Views:	156
Size:	292.8 KB
ID:	435387

Comment

Please post a log file

Comment

it's on the original post, but here it is again.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm going to confirm the problem, but it does not appear to be a StreamFab issue. It is a Paramount+ issue. First, I set up my settings to match yours and tried downloading S01E21 and S01E22. Episode 21 downloaded easily. I got failures each time with Episode 22. My log showed downloading worked fine but just died when it started processing. I don't agree that the download was slow, the speed readout was real slow, saying it was at 1 KB/s. The actual download went as fast as Episode 21 which went at 4-5 MB/s.
          I switched to CBS.com, which also has the Classic MacGyver collection. One episode is missing, though, S01E22. Now, that tells you something.
          And finally, I tried to watch it with my browser on Paramount+ and got this...
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-01-17 9.44.43 PM.png
Views:	156
Size:	292.8 KB
ID:	435387

Comment

thanks for the update Cats. i thought it odd that it was only the 1 episode. no worries.

Comment

Working...
            X