Pluto Download Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pluto TV Pluto Download Problem

As I am writing this I have waited about 15 minutes to download a movie called "Tad and the Lost Explorer - Secret of King Midas". It has been "analyzing video URL..." and nothing else happens. Am I doing something wrong, or does the program need an update. To be fair, I created an account and that changed nothing. I still have problems downloading. I am trying to download from their "On Demand" section. Please help. Thank you.

just tried other movies (forest gump) it too gets stuck analyzing.
    but i then tried have gun will travel series 1st episode and it got past the analyzing stage
    and started downloading. might want to post the streamfab log file also.

Comment

I'm using SF 6.1.5.2 and was able to download without issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SF - Tad.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	435481

Comment

I am using SF 6.1.6.0 as it to be the latest version. I dot get the picture that Mr.X gets. It still gets stuck in analyzing. Here is the log. Thanks will also look to find version 6.1.5.2 as well.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by beric3236 View Post
          Thanks will also look to find version 6.1.5.2 as well.
          Please do not use an old version such as 6.1.5.2. You open yourself up to more unknown problems that we cannot help you with.

Comment

[QUOTE=beric3236;n435488 Here is the log.[/QUOTE]

Your log is incomplete and useless. Please delete your StreamFab.log and try again.

The start of a log session will look something like this:
            -------------------------9956 2 Downloader 6.1.6.0 C:\Program Files\DVDFab\StreamFab\StreamFab64.exe Begin 2024-01-20--------------

The end of a log session will look something like this:
            -------------------------9956 2 Downloader End 2024-01-20----------------------------

Note, the beginning numbers match, signifying only one session.

Comment

Here are all the files from the folder after I deleted them and restarted the program. still hangs in analyzing tho.
              Attached Files

Comment

I can confirm that analysing (with SF 6160) don't finished in multiple minutes.

Download with SF 6152 .. 6159 works well.

Download with yt-dlp works too, but: "Unable to find ad-free formats"
                So it's 6 seconds longer - in better quality.

ERGO
                SF 6160 - none
                SF 6159: 854x480 30fps 1535kbps | 1:25:00
                yt-dlp : 1216x684 30fps 2039kbps | 1:25:06​

Comment

6.1.5.2 I would never touch, but 6.1.5.9 being just one update away, I don't think that is too farfetched to use until a problem gets solved. Being that 6.1.5.9 was just worked on, according to the Changelog for missing Pluto videos, I wouldn't expect Pluto to work totally proper with it, though.
                  After doing test downloads with 6.1.6.0 and yt-dlp, I came up with the same results as you, Germania. Good Job!, once again. I think something got broken when they worked on the other Pluto problem in 6.1.5.9.

I am sending this endless "analyzing" problem for Pluto over to the Developer, right now.

Comment

I'm using 6.1.5.2 and I'm getting everything I want with it.

There is no need to update unless there is a fix for a problem you might be having. Then again, the newest update isn't going to guarantee something else won't work.

I'm sure there will come a time (as always) when I will need to update but for now it's working and that's what I want. I would rather be downloading than chasing after solutions to problems.

Comment

Hi,

The dev is checking for the problem.

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I am using version 6.1.6.0 I tried to down load the the movie The Big Short on Pluto and it was stuck on analyzing the video. I let it run for over 8 hours, then shut it down, because it would have kept going for who knows for how long.

Comment

Just upgraded to 6.1.6.1 and it seems to work on Pluto - Was able to download my movie and the movie "Big Short." Many many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                          X