No announcement yet.

Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Failure accessing video information, please check your network connection

Click image for larger version  Name:	Reacher.jpg Views:	1 Size:	17.4 KB ID:	436039 I got this same error when trying to download Reacher from Amazon and also Masters of the Air on Apple TV. But my network is OK, because I can downloaded a movie just before these. Here is my log file.

In general it has nothing to do with your network connection.
    As you can read in the banner on top, there was just changes with video protection.
    Your problems are related to the DRM change.

On AppleTV+ you can only dl older releases - but Masters of the Air is relatively new
    and works by no one: Masters of the Air

Comment

Both AppleTV+ and Amazon have affected by the DRM change. No more reports for those are needed.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, I wondered about the DRM, but did not know if this fit in this group. Now I know what to look for. Thanks.

Comment

In german the same problem Reacher Season 2 - Season 1 is Ok. Trying to play an episode causes an error - update of chrome recommended...

Comment

I had this problem with some Dallas episodes, specifically 3 of them in season 13. That's after downloading seasons 1 to 12 without problems. I was downloading H.265 video. I changed my video type selection to H.264 and was able to download the 3 episodes in that format. However, I just had the problem with a movie, and the switch to H.264 trick did not work, even though I can play it in my web browser. In conclusion, switching the video type from H.265 to H.264 may help in some cases, but not all cases.

Comment

Short information. (german) Reacher Season 2 first episode OK, but 360p Stereo, second same. Episode 6 with errorcode 13000, but is on disk. All other errorcode 13000...Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	845
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	436293

Comment

Hello there,

You're not alone, I'm having the same problem on Roku Channel. I can't download to movies no matter what I do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2024-02-01 a la(s) 4.50.07 p.m..png
Views:	687
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	436297

Comment

Originally posted by c.struck View Post
                  Short information. (german) Reacher Season 2 first episode OK, but 360p Stereo, second same. Episode 6 with errorcode 13000, but is on disk. All other errorcode 13000...Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	845
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	436293
                  Other customer also metioned this problem. We've reported to the relevant department.

DVDFab log default location:
                  For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                  For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                  For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by galloitaliano View Post
                    Hello there,

You're not alone, I'm having the same problem on Roku Channel. I can't download to movies no matter what I do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura de pantalla 2024-02-01 a la(s) 4.50.07 p.m..png
Views:	687
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	436297

Mac still need to wait for update. It is effected by Google DRM update.

DVDFab log default location:
                    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
                    X