Is YouTube affected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is YouTube affected?

My YouTube Mac module hangs on processing for all videos indefinitely. Is it me in my end or this larger issue?

Originally posted by j_morrissette View Post
    My YouTube Mac module hangs on processing for all videos indefinitely. Is it me in my end or this larger issue?
    is this for youtube movies or just regular youtube videos ??

Comment

Originally posted by j_morrissette View Post
      It almost feels like it to me. Before January 25th, I was able to download Youtube videos just fine and I'm on the Youtube Windows module. Now when trying to use the module to download regular Youtube videos, it just gets stuck analyzing now.

Comment

Youtube Movie Downloader was effected, Youtube Downloader (just for pubic video) should still work.

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Originally posted by zepsonic View Post

It almost feels like it to me. Before January 25th, I was able to download Youtube videos just fine and I'm on the Youtube Windows module. Now when trying to use the module to download regular Youtube videos, it just gets stuck analyzing now.
          just tried a regular youtube video and it downloaded ok for me.
          perhaps try clearing your cookies & site data and cache restart
          streamfab and retry youtube again and see if you still have failures.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

just tried a regular youtube video and it downloaded ok for me.
            perhaps try clearing your cookies & site data and cache restart
            streamfab and retry youtube again and see if you still have failures.
            Oddly, updating to the new 6.1.6.2 version automatically fixed the downloading regular Youtube issue for me without having to do all that. Thanks for the help though.

Comment

Since I can't make an edit on my post I'll have to make a new comment but I wanna add that I downgraded back to 6.1.6.1 after the whole "re-encoding" choice route and Youtube is still regularly downloading videos again.

Comment

Working...
              X