X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab Forum Issue Cats4u

Hello everyone,

today with a first topic that unfortunately doesn't directly relate to Streamfab but to one of the mods: cats4u.

Surely, many have noticed that this so-called mod has been expressing his displeasure without hesitation for weeks.
    ​Like:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	JABs2oL.png
Views:	639
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	438437

and

Name:	FKRj7TF.png
Views:	307
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	438439

and

Name:	SEAJAZa.png
Views:	319
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	438440

and

Name:	TvgoEO0.png
Views:	314
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	438441

and many many many many more.

When I pointed out to him that I, and possibly others, are annoyed by his constant flaming and that if something doesn't suit him, he should leave the team, I received a warning in response.

Name:	7Sz6pw7.png
Views:	322
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	438442

Definitely an abuse of mod rights. The reasoning is equally strange.

I had mentioned at some point that cats4u is not suitable as a mod because he used to strongly criticize the company, even resorting to insults (which he still does).

This is both a complaint and a request that the mentioned mod should be removed from the team.

Greetings.

Btw Couldn't find a more suitable place for it. Since cats4u is mainly active in the Streamfab forum, I thought it fits best here.
    ​​
    Attached Files
    You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

One thing you seem to forget is that I've always criticized the company and their actions. Go back and read all my messages. I was critical, but never once did I write something like this, of a personal nature to Mona or anyone else on the DVDFab staff.
    your constant flaming is really getting on my nerves...
    if you don't like something, leave the team and go away.

i mean every post contains some shit from you.‹
    You violated the "Talk back to Moderator or Staff" rule, around since 2007 and has been awarded many times over the years. It was thanks to Jack who convinced me to just issue infraction points rather than a complete banning.

My criticism of the company and its actions is exactly the reason why I was chosen to be what they refer to as a DVDFab Influencer. Let me show you a short snippet from a private message from the then, manager of that program...

We are absolutely thrilled to have you as part of DVDFab Influencer Campaign - this decision never changed. Your engagement and the perspective you brought about hiring more personnel for program maintenance was highly regarded. I immediately reported it to my superiors to ask them provide more info so that I could give you a professional reply.
    Last Friday, a meeting was held amongst my senior leadership, technical teams, and the product manager to discuss your valuable feedback. I have been awaiting the outcomes of this crucial meeting (which makes me reply to you so late). I now have the information about the challenges being tackled and the strategic plans laid out by our product and tech teams.
    €‹
    Or this...

We wholeheartedly appreciate your candor in expressing your concerns and impressions, as we consider every opportunity for constructive dialogue with our users a crucial aspect of our constant improvement journey. We deeply apologize if you ever felt misunderstood or disappointed, in any way, by our practices.
    Your feedback will be seriously considered, and addressed by our management, to ensure we provide our users with the best experience possible. Please rest assured that DVDFab highly appreciates users like you and your collaboration is always welcomed.
    ​

Comment

We both told them we would not be changing our behaviours and they are fine with it. After i was invited to be an influencer, i sent them this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	27.0 KB ID:	438458
      and they replied:

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	15.6 KB ID:	438459
      So, for all their faults, DVDFab stuck to their word that they want honest and even brutal feedback.

Cats4U has even called them out over Zoom and he is still here so i really don't see them saying he should be removed. I for one will leave if he is forced out.

I don't see a need to further discuss this so i am closing this thread. Now everyone knows that mods or not, we will point out things we don't like.
      How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Working...
      X