No announcement yet.

Could This Be The Week..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New: Added support to download the Amazon newly released videos in 1080p with re-encoding mode
    Well then, this is getting fixed, "reencoding, just what everyone has been waiting for"
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Justin View Post
      Glad I haven't been on here for a while I have been using other software that downloads in 1080p on Netflix and no it's not the competition that everyone is thinking of
      Please enlighten us! Which software is so advanced?

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Well then, this is getting fixed, "reencoding, just what everyone has been waiting for"
        LOL. I laugh as the alternative is to cry...

Comment

Turns out my 'sliver of hope' was wishful thinking after all.. Gonna keep me mouth shut from now on!! I might go back and see what the latest episode of 'The Brozilla Show' has delivered!! If it hasn't been cancelled already...

Comment

You may want to follow this thread, as well. Jack and I were told about the re-encoding a few hours before the release of 6.1.6.8.
            As of today, I see the "Share your location with Hulu" bug is back. Unable to get past that screen to do anything else. Hopefully this is an easy fix?

Comment

This is a little frustrating... I have a lot of backlogs in Amazon and one of them has already been taken off. Tried the competitor but didn't like the interface and the lack of bitrate options which can result in some big-sized files...

Comment

Netflix re-encoded in 1080p could have delight me a little more..
                .. but after 6 weeks a temporary Amazon workaround is a poor performance​

btw: thx Cats4U
                Since I don't use Hulu, I would have missed it​
                Last edited by Germania; 03-07-2024, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Please, don't hit me now, but the quality of the bloated prime videos doesn't look bad at all - as a temporary solution!

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                    You may want to follow this thread, as well. Jack and I were told about the re-encoding a few hours before the release of 6.1.6.8.
                    https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...762#post438762
                    Thank you Cats4U, genuinely appreciated the heads up on that post and an interesting read.
                    Last edited by littlebluealien; 03-07-2024, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Ok, everybody, let try to bring our discussions back to StreamFab and curb the competitor talk. I fully understand the anger now and wanting to lash out and mention the various competitors, but it is looked at as a bit of bad taste as well as an infraction of the forum rules. Let's all get back to StreamFab. OK?

Comment

Ok, everybody, let try to bring our discussions back to StreamFab and curb the competitor talk. I fully understand the anger now and wanting to lash out and mention the various competitors, but it is looked at as a bit of bad taste as well as an infraction of the forum rules. Let's all get back to StreamFab. OK?
                        Apologises Cats4U. Just mortified and appreciate that I let my frustrations get the better of me. Understood and will behave. I have deleted the ranty post.
                        Last edited by littlebluealien; 03-07-2024, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                          Netflix re-encoded in 1080p could have delight me a little more..
                          .. but after 6 weeks a temporary Amazon workaround is a poor performance​

btw: thx Cats4U
                          Since I don't use Hulu, I would have missed it​
                          That's right! Why not encode netflix but encode amzn? I need to encode Netflix.
                          lmao

Comment

Since there is nothing we can talk about, why not simply shut the forum down until SOMETHING works? Then when it is "fixed," the paying customers can go back to being beta testers that have to upload logs for the developers to see where they failed.

Comment

I am puzzled.... downloading in 540p for new stuff on Amazon works since the recent Streamfab versions. 6.1.6.8 still only downlods in 540p but re-encodes to 1080p. So, was there any improvemet in regard to breaking the new DRM?

Comment

Originally posted by Kattanders View Post
                                I am puzzled.... downloading in 540p for new stuff on Amazon works since the recent Streamfab versions. 6.1.6.8 still only downlods in 540p but re-encodes to 1080p. So, was there any improvemet in regard to breaking the new DRM?
                                Simple Answer: No

Comment

Working...
                                X