lesser works...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hizbf View Post

Anystream does not support credit card payments, it only supports Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Litecoin (LTC) payments, which is very troublesome
    I did it in 15 minutes, I used BTC, with the Cash App.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by radiah
      Gotta say, this is all most depressing. The radio silence is what I find most offensive. At least come out with a detailed explanation!
      Wonder if they tried using some AI, like ChatGPT to crack the code. That damn thing has more transistors than they have brain cells, so surely it couldn't hurt and would give the impression that they still care and are doing something.
      Depressing is right. But a "detailed explanation" as to their failure to crack even one major DRM and provide you with a download - while they're busy pretending to potential customers that a screen recorder is the same thing as a downloader to wrest the last dollar and euro from them before the lights go out - is never gonna happen. Surely you can see why that is.

What you actually want is accountability, which you aren't going to get from a company that seems to have zero focus and absolutely no motivation to even realize they need to get a developer that knows what the hell they're doing.

Comment

As I have said before, this program used to work when they bought it from another company in 2020,(JUST A GUESS) but then the providers got wind of what was going on and changed the DRM, (at first they made an effort.) But as time passed, they couldn't do anything because the developers here were not experienced enough to break it. Fengtao is not here anymore, this program is under different management than the early versions were introduced.
        It's absolutely a rip-off now. As I said, I got my money's worth, but if a new customer comes here, I feel bad for them, it's equivalent to a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
          I just wrote this to Jack jpp72 over on Zoom. I had no intention of posting it here, but it just seemed to fit the way this thread is currently going. Someone wrote, a long time ago, how DVDFab had set up their own financial organization, at least in the US. I'll have to try to track that down again. This is exactly what AnyStream needs, and they are locked out of it. Anyway, here's what I wrote to Jack...
          I mean they are on holiday... again... from 01. to 05.

Originally posted by NewMelle View Post
          Dedicated server and 500€ I didn't get unless you mean you're BTC mining.

storage is expensive
          You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

They go on a ton of holidays, I hope they have a good time spending your money (and mine)

Comment

Fengtao is not here anymore
              Actually, he is still around. He is listed as both a Developer and Architect. He stops by the forum every once in a while but rarely posts. His last visit was 2 days ago. He's probably kicking himself in the ass for selling off his baby and seeing what it has turned into.

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post
                I mean they are on holiday... again... from 01. to 05.
                I can't believe I missed that. You're right. Irony of irony, they are celebrating Labor Day(s) (Labour Day(s), for you Brits). Don't you have to do some work in order to get Labor Day off? Just another holiday where they'll say, "We worked through the holiday, night and day, trying to fix the DRM." Those fux! They lied to me and Jack, and we unknowingly lied to the users on the forum telling you all that they were busting their ass, at great sacrifice, over their Chinese New Year's holiday, to get the DRM fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                  They go on a ton of holidays, I hope they have a good time spending your money (and mine)
                  I was the same thinking xD exact the same
                  You should see this. its way to funny: https://i.imgur.com/UmPh8Hu.png

Comment

Originally posted by Brozilla View Post
                    storage is expensive
                    Still lost but no worries.

Until they hold up their end of the bargain I can think of a lot of places they can go.
                    Win11 Pro 22H2, no bloatware, no spyware, no crapware, no TPM, no Secure Boot, no MS account. And yes, you can dual boot 7 and 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

He's probably kicking himself in the ass for selling off his baby and seeing what it has turned into.
                      He wasn't all that, he couldn't prevent what is happening now and stop it. As a matter of fact, he was still the HMFIC when the DVD fab movie server was deep sink. You see no trail of that in the forum now, it was wiped clean, you can still google it to get into that forum, but you have to know it was even every there. There were some good customers that were part of that forum and at $300-$325 each for one movie server some had bought not one but two and three to watch throughout their house, talking about getting burnt and not caring, this is what it is. I was a beta tester for the movie server because it was getting jacked up with every software change just like SF (sounds familiar) and that was understandable because it wasn't hard to figure out that you had a software company selling a hardware product (sounds familiar). They tried to fix it by having beta testers to report to the new product manager (Ting) directly to rewrite the software and report on it before it being released, yes, they do and did have that ability. He was good and was doing a good job in completely revamping and rewriting the software, I would say it was almost coming up to speed and out of the blue he disappears mid-way before finishing his project. I asked what happened and where was he at, and my response from Wilson Wang was he was moved to a different department. That is some shi$t no company does that, moving a product manager off a job before the end of a project. Never saw what department he was moved to, think it was just a bunch of scuttlebutt. They can fix this, but I don't see them wanting too or it's going to happen with past experience. It might be worst now with this but marginally at that! If it's business as usually, jump ship very soon because its already too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

He wasn't all that, he couldn't prevent what is happening now and stop it. As a matter of fact, he was still the HMFIC when the DVD fab movie server was deep sink. You see no trail of that in the forum now, it was wiped clean, you can still google it to get into that forum, but you have to know it was even every there. There were some good customers that were part of that forum and at $300-$325 each for one movie server some had bought not one but two and three to watch throughout their house, talking about getting burnt and not caring, this is what it is. I was a beta tester for the movie server because it was getting jacked up with every software change just like SF (sounds familiar) and that was understandable because it wasn't hard to figure out that you had a software company selling a hardware product (sounds familiar). They tried to fix it by having beta testers to report to the new product manager (Ting) directly to rewrite the software and report on it before it being released, yes, they do and did have that ability. He was good and was doing a good job in completely revamping and rewriting the software, I would say it was almost coming up to speed and out of the blue he disappears mid-way before finishing his project. I asked what happened and where was he at, and my response from Wilson Wang was he was moved to a different department. That is some shi$t no company does that, moving a product manager off a job before the end of a project. Never saw what department he was moved to, think it was just a bunch of scuttlebutt. They can fix this, but I don't see them wanting too or it's going to happen with past experience. It might be worst now with this but marginally at that! If it's business as usually, jump ship very soon because its already too late.
                        Can only Fengtao solve the DRM problem in the entire company? Isn't there anyone else?

Comment

As I have said before, this program used to work when they bought it from another company in 2020,(JUST A GUESS) but then the providers got wind of what was going on and changed the DRM, (at first they made an effort.) But as time passed, they couldn't do anything because the developers here were not experienced enough to break it. Fengtao is not here anymore, this program is under different management than the early versions were introduced.
                          It's absolutely a rip-off now. As I said, I got my money's worth, but if a new customer comes here, I feel bad for them, it's equivalent to a scam.
                          Who is Fengtao? I just came to this forum not long ago

Comment

Originally posted by hizbf View Post

Who is Fengtao? I just came to this forum not long ago
                            He was one the who originally started this company in 2003. Left in 2019, new management.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post

you can still google it to get into that forum, but you have to know it was even every there. There were some good customers that were part of that forum
                              What forum? Is this the forum?

Comment

He was one the who originally started this company in 2003. Left in 2019, new management.
                                Did he sell the streamfab? Has the boss changed?

Comment

Working...
                                X