can't sign in to Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronicMan View Post
    Hi. Thanks. Didn't seem to work for me. After cleaning out streamfab folders, uninstalling streamfab and installing the 6.7.1.3 offline installer then rebooting, i opened streamfab, got the yellow box saying my password was incorrect, and with that yellow box open I logged into netflix on that same computer with chrome, then while i was logged into netflix with the chrome browser I again tried logging into netflix... it didn't work so i signed out of netflix with chrome and logged in with edge...i kept trying a few things and eventually somehow i was able to log into netflix with streamfab so i could browse the videos but when i clicked on a video, the video didn't download...it just played in streamfab with a small pop up box that says "analyzing video URL" with one button that says "cancel", so the only option left for me was to cancel the analyzing process. Then after awhile I clicked on "my list" in netflix and was able to download a video from that section but it wasn't the one I wanted, I just wanted to see if I could download anything...now maybe if I keep trying stuff I might find a way to get the video I would like to download in the "my list" section.
    on Google chrome, there's a button called "the Adopt a session button" that worked for users of the competition software
    that worked for the Netflix login.

Comment

i was able to add the show to the "my list" and download it...when finished, streamfab gives a message that starts out "all your videos have been downloaded, however the quality of some may not match your presets...etc" and it downoaded in 720p instead of 1080p at a file size about one third of the normal expected size, but that's ok with me...i just want to watch the thing, not count the wiskers on the actor's face.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

on Google chrome, there's a button called "the Adopt a session button" that worked for users of the competition software
        that worked for the Netflix login.
        thanks...i don't know what that's about or how i would use it with streamfab, ... it's probably useful for someone who knows what they're doing though...i don't even know all the steps involved in what i did to get an episode to download, so I guess I'll have to keep the computer turned on for a few days until all the episodes are downloaded, as I try to download when I'm at the computer at a rate that I would be able to watch the shows, and if i turned the computer off or shut down streamfab i don't know if i could get back in.

Comment

Tried keeping a browser window open etc. Multiple clean uninstall. 6167 gives me a black screen/no signin possible, and 6169 and 6173 just refuse to let me sign in at all (Windows). In addition 6169 does not allow signin with a Mac either (virgin install).
          Last edited by scarbrtj; 04-16-2024, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Same issue all of a sudden yesterday it stop working. I wash on 6.1.7.3. I tried 6.1.7.0 and 6.1.6.7 - no luck

Comment

i don't remember what did it...however at one point i was suddenly past the netflix password problem...it might have involved pasting various urls from the logged in browser to the streamfab browser or vice versa...but it doesn't give 1080p...at least not for me but it's good enough for me to watch the show.

Comment

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post
                I upgraded to version 6.1.7.3 and now unable to sign on to Netflix, will post screen shot. I even uninstalled SteamFab and reinstalled it. [ATTACH]n440742[/ATTACH]
                Starting on September 30, 2024, less secure apps, third-party apps, or devices that have you sign in with only your username and password will no longer be supported for Google Workspace accounts.

Comment

I have the same problem. Can not login to Netflix ... What can I do? !

Comment

Before rebooting my computer I signed out of Netflix on their website, then I rebooted. After that I opened StreamFab and tried to logon to Netflix. Since I was signed out I got the yellow boxes saying pasword and email does not match. After that I signed back into Netflix on their website and minimized the screen. I then put my email and password on StreamFabs Netflix module. It is still working for me until I close StreamFab, then I go through the process again. I use Google Chrome.

Comment

Working...
                    X