Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The module loads a few episodes, then it just stops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ The module loads a few episodes, then it just stops!

jpp72 Jack, can you take a look at the log and see if you can find anything that points to my problem?
    I have already deleted the temp files several times. I first installed the version on this PC in order to load it at Paramaount.

I then have to press pause and start again, it runs again for a while until the next stop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-19 181537.jpg
Views:	1130
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	441182

Log.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
      jpp72 Jack, can you take a look at the log and see if you can find anything that points to my problem?
      I have already deleted the temp files several times. I first installed the version on this PC in order to load it at Paramaount.

I then have to press pause and start again, it runs again for a while until the next stop.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-19 181537.jpg Views:	10 Size:	41.0 KB ID:	441182

try clearing the streamfab cache. - Open the "Hamburger Menu" (3 lines top right) select Settings
      - look where is your Temp Directory, close SF
      - open the Temp Directory - there is subdirectory cache
      - delete this (or rename complete Temp Directory)​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
        jpp72

......I have already deleted the temp files several times.....

Comment

I can't get the page in StreamFab in German. I think the site automatically adapts to the system language in Edge or Chrome. The URL seems to be the same everywhere.

The problem is, when the page is displayed in English in Stream Fab, Stream Fab also names the files in English.​

Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-20 112304.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	441204

Name:	Screenshot 2024-04-20 112651.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	441205

Comment

That could be it, maybe another program is too old under the hood... Cats4U your opinion?

[0421/072720.562:INFO:CONSOLE(2)] "No video available.", source: https://www.paramountplus.com/assets...b234139.min.js (2)
            [0421/073320.333:INFO:CONSOLE(2)] "Error returned in hero promise", source: https://www.paramountplus.com/assets...b234139.min.js (2)
            [0421/073503.146:INFO:CONSOLE(0)] "Uncaught (in promise) AbortError: The play() request was interrupted by a call to pause(). https://goo.gl/LdLk22", source: https://www.paramountplus.com/home/ (0)
            [0421/101703.130:INFO:QCefRenderHandler.cpp(87)] QCefRenderHandler::OnContextCreated​

Comment

That could be it, maybe another program is too old under the hood... Cats4U your opinion?​
              I no longer subscribe to Paramount+ (or any other streamer now) and I removed my ability to read log files when I resigned being a Moderator. I'm not the person to ask anymore. I haven't used StreamFab in weeks.

Comment

Perfect service

Comment

The Paramount+ module is even more broken than initially thought...
                  I'll list the mistakes for you, Wilson.Wang

1. The module loads a few episodes, then it just stops!

2. The module prevents the screen from entering energy saving mode and turning off.

3. The file that is loaded is 1080p. When downloading the display shows 1080p, after a while the display changes to 240p. (The same problem used to exist with Joyn, I don't know if it still exists there!)
                  As a result, the file has the correct 1080p, but the new function names the file in 240p.

4. The download speed is very slow.

5. In the Streamfab browser, the Paramount page does not appear in the respective national language (e.g. German). This means that all titles are analyzed in English and the file names are not in German but in English.​

Comment

... Log.zip

Comment

Working...
                    X