ITVX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITVX ITVX

Downloading from ITVX trashes the StreamFab installation after a single (successful) download. It cannot be uninstalled from the Settings->Apps menu as the file 'uninstall.exe' cannot be found. Fortunately re-installing StreamFab over the remains of the previous installation does work. That's why my account is repeatedly connecting to the Fengtao server after the reinstalls.
    kind regards

I really miss Anystream. Was happily downloading ITVX successfully for months while Streamfab caught up. Now another brilliant "up" grade from SF and ITVX doesn't work - not with Carry On Henry at least.

Comment

Not sue if ITVX works for anyone at all? It allows me to play whatever show I want but it wont then pick it u to download. This is for any offering on ITVX

Comment

Works fine for me using 6.1.8.3 after doing a complete uninstall of previous install using Bulk Crap Uninstaller then installing 6.1.8.3 and configuring from scratch. I cannot get 6.1.8.4 to work properly with ITVX, often it sticks at analyzing and I have to restart the app as stopping the download causes it to hang.

Comment

I can't say anything about Premium content ..
          .. but for me Analyzing never end with 6184

If I close 6184 I can use my Queue/settings to dl with 6183
          (without any change/uninstall)​

Comment

What a joke. The latest version doesn't work properly yet I'm expected to pay extra to get access to versions that do work properly that I've already paid for.
            Can't find the previous version to get an ITVX download. Even a Google search brings up the old version but when you click they've updated to the new one.
            Yet another ripoff.
            My own fault though. I've lost count of the number of times I've "up" dated only to find things that did work no longer do. I will try to leave updates for a few days in future and wait for reports of the inevitable backward steps

Comment

Unfortunately I can also confirm the same analyzing never ending issue here with 6.1.8.4... :-(

Comment

It really should be that we don't have to go back to old versions, but will doubtfully never happen.
                When I download the new installers, I keep the older ones. Many learned this once the screen recording started but thankfully been fixed.
                I don't know myself, but some say 6183 works, so here is a link to download it.
                Code:
                https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/49_6183_7421a959/streamfab_x64_6183.exe
                Last edited by Stan001; 06-25-2024, 07:53 PM.
                Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab
                %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post
                  What a joke. The latest version doesn't work properly yet I'm expected to pay extra to get access to versions that do work properly that I've already paid for.
                  Can't find the previous version to get an ITVX download. Even a Google search brings up the old version but when you click they've updated to the new one.
                  Yet another ripoff.
                  My own fault though. I've lost count of the number of times I've "up" dated only to find things that did work no longer do. I will try to leave updates for a few days in future and wait for reports of the inevitable backward steps
                  SF is so unreliable these days I always backup my windows drive with Aomei Backupper before updating manually and always keep the last few exes in case I need to roll back. I have never known a company like this that obviously does not do any testing before rolling out updates. Thank christ I have ocd.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan001 View Post
                    It really should be that we don't have to go back to old versions, but will doubtfully never happen.
                    When I download the new installers, I keep the older ones. Many learned this once the screen recording started but thankfully been fixed.
                    I don't know myself, but some say 6183 works, so here is a link to download it.
                    Code:
                    https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/49_6183_7421a959/streamfab_x64_6183.exe
                    Wow - you're a star. Thanks
                    Using the old version the ITVX download worked perfectly albeit in 720p but I think it's always been that.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by phelings View Post

Wow - you're a star. Thanks
                      Using the old version the ITVX download worked perfectly albeit in 720p but I think it's always been that.

Cheers
                      https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/streamfab_x64_6184official_2024_06_20_12_14_02_dev _vs2019_057aa995.exe

Try this version!

Comment

You mean the one that doesn't work?

Thankfully todays update has sorted the problem and it works although still only 720. Why is that? Same with Disney+

Comment

Working...
                        X