This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tubi can't add to Tubi queue

Just wondering if anyone is still able to add shows to the tubi queue...I was earlier today, but not now.
  • Answer selected by jpp72 at 05-18-2024, 01:08 PM.

It now works in 6.1.7.8.

Comment

Nope. It just starts playing the selected video and doesn't put up the select for download dialog box. I was able to a few days ago.

Comment

Same here. I was able to a few hours earlier, but not anymore.

Comment

Man, this software just gets worse and worse, lol. It's to the point where none us of should've wasted our money on it. This is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffDavis View Post
            Nope. It just starts playing the selected video and doesn't put up the select for download dialog box. I was able to a few days ago.
            DRM M3U8 Downloader and DRM MPD Downloader also have this issue!

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
              Man, this software just gets worse and worse, lol. It's to the point where none us of should've wasted our money on it. This is sad.
              StreamFab is just a pile of shit now!

Comment

Originally posted by theresay View Post
                Same here. I was able to a few hours earlier, but not anymore.
                The official has abandoned the repair!

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
                  Why do you write that? If it worked a few hours ago and StreamFab has not released any update or changed anything, simple logic will tell you that it is caused by something that Tubi did. I'm pissed off at StreamFab as well, but it's not fair to blame them for something that they didn't have a hand in causing.

Comment

Originally posted by radiah
                    Tubi changed nothing! It still downloads just fine with TubeDigger.
                    Your logic is defective. You observed that * still downloads Tubi. You cannot conclude from that that Tubi did not change, only that Tubi did not make a change that affected *. Several StreamFab users, without updating the version they are using, who were able previously to add Tubi shows to their download queue, are now unable to do so. From that, we can conclude that Tubi changed and the change affected StreamFab.

Comment

I did not ask for your input. Tubi did not change. Maybe you should keep yourself to yourself. Right now you have your foot in your mouth, your head up your ass and your nose in my business. They were previously able to add shows to their queue but now can't. You even go so far as to say that they have not ID'ed what version they are using. This crap all started with the release of Windows v6.1.7.7. You are defective.
                      Wow. Talk about embarrassing. Tubi DID change so please refrain from beating your chest and talking about foot in mouth when you are the only one with his foot all the way down to his stomach.

Tubedigger and StreamFab do not add/analyze videos in the same manner so you cannot compare them.

This crap all started with the release of Windows v6.1.7.7.
                      Oh really? Behold:

How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Not at all embarrassed. Especially from a wannabe like yourself. TubeDigger uses exactly the same methods and download schemes as SF, with the exception THAT IT WORKS! You like to give out all kinds of little infractions yet can't refrain from being a jerk yourself. Now, YOU behold!
                        ROTFLMAO! This is my very 1st time issuing an infraction so once again, you keep showing everyone just how much stock they should put into the (literal) shit you say. How do you explain that it used to work in 6.1.6.7 but doesn't work anymore? Did StreamFab magically update my v6.1.6.7 with a different v6.1.6.7 just to fuck with my mind?

I know YOU are but what am I???
                        Especially from a wannabe like yourself.
                        Geez you really can't get anything right, can you? I am a poser, not a wannabe. Get your facts straight!​

Comment

GFYS. Maybe SF servers are cocked up again. Either way, I got mine. Did I get under your skin, wee man? LMAO!
                          Come on man, if there is any one thing thats good about this forum its jpp72. He is a knowledgeable and a very sharing person. If he says something I believe he is honest about what he writes. When this software went south, he admitted it. He is not a poser or a wannabe. He is a very special part of this forum and I appreciate his incite. So let's all act like adults and respect each other.
                          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I have had trouble on and off with both Tubi and Pluto, had to turn to other means to get certain things from those providers.
                            Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab
                            %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

It now works in 6.1.7.8.

Comment

Originally posted by Occidio View Post
                                It now works in 6.1.7.8.
                                It's almost as if Tubi made changes that affected all versions of StreamFab. Then a new version of StreamFab fixed the problem and it had nothing to do with StreamFab servers.

I, for one, am so shocked by this revelation! I mean TubeDigger was still working so obviously the logical conclusion was that StreamFab made changes to previous versions of user installed software! Duh!

Comment

Working...
                                X