Issue with Default Name Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Default Name Template

This has been an issue for a while but I had given up on StreamFab until they go the DRM issue fixed. Since I have downloaded the latest version, that is fixed as they described on the release notes.

Anyway, I want TV Shows to download to the Output folder like this: \Output\Tires\Season 01\Tires_S01E01_The Initiative.mp4 however, it does this: \Output\Tires\S01\Season 01\Tires_S01E01_The Initiative.mp4

For some reason, it adds a folder S01 for some reason. Is there anyway to fix this?

I have attached a screenshot of what I have for the template, which I think should give me what I want.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chuck
    Attached Files

I wonder if yours is related to -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-names-problem

Comment

Originally posted by crarbo1 View Post
      This has been an issue for a while but I had given up on StreamFab until they go the DRM issue fixed. Since I have downloaded the latest version, that is fixed as they described on the release notes.

Anyway, I want TV Shows to download to the Output folder like this: \Output\Tires\Season 01\Tires_S01E01_The Initiative.mp4 however, it does this: \Output\Tires\S01\Season 01\Tires_S01E01_The Initiative.mp4

For some reason, it adds a folder S01 for some reason. Is there anyway to fix this?

I have attached a screenshot of what I have for the template, which I think should give me what I want.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
      Chuck
      It's possible that I misunderstood what you mean. But a folder is always created for each season. (S01, S02, S03...) This template doesn't change that. The template is just the actual video file.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
        KidJoe,
        It could be. I have something similar to jpp72 template shown in https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...e14#post443442 but he doesn't mention having issues with the season folder show up as "S01", so I figured it might work now.
        Thanks,
        Chuck

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

It's possible that I misunderstood what you mean. But a folder is always created for each season. (S01, S02, S03...) This template doesn't change that. The template is just the actual video file.
          Sebastian001,
          Thanks for your reply. I knew that if you don't do anything but the default templates that it created a Show Name folder and a Season Number folder and then the file itself. They give the option, knowingly or not to create subfolders by putting "" in front of the variable of choice. So, I figured it was possible to not to use the default season folder the program creates and name it how I wanted. However, it isn't happening, possibly by design. I was just curious if I was doing something wrong or if it was a known limitation.

Thanks,
          Chuck

Comment

I also told Wilson about this even before i told him about everything being named 720p H264.

I also described it here with screenshots
            How to post issues in the StreamFab Section

Comment

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post
              I also told Wilson about this even before i told him about everything being named 720p H264.

I also described it here with screenshots
              jpp72,
              Thanks for letting me know you have reported the issue. I guess we will have to wait to see if it is resolved.

Comment

Working...
              X