StreamFab 6.1.8.3 Peacock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock StreamFab 6.1.8.3 Peacock

Just updated and tried Peacock, still not downloading. I tried Megmind Rules series.

Cant get anything to download

Comment

It works fine for me. It didn't log me out. Great work.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

It's working for me as well as Netflix now. What was odd, I was still on 6.8.1 and downloaded something from peacock which prior, would retranscode and take forever. But this morning, still on 6.8.1 it didn't, it appears to have direct downloaded. I have since updated to 6.8.3 and it too is working for me. It also doesn't appear to log out of peacock after a few hours anymore.

Comment

I logged out restarted my computer, and YES, now working. Great

Comment

Weirdly for peacock, I'm getting logged out after almost every download - bit odd, but other than that, it is working

Comment

Originally posted by Jaynator495 View Post
              Weirdly for peacock, I'm getting logged out after almost every download - bit odd, but other than that, it is working
              Exit StreamFab and delete Log and Temp folders. For how, see -> https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...495#post440495

Comment

so far so good. Queued up a mix of movie and TV, downloaded 8 of 39, pretty quick, and no errors or log out yet. Mvoies are 1080p, EAC3 5.1 192kbp/s, TV is an older series so the audio is AAC 2 channel, but since its a series from the 80's and 90's, that doesn't surprise me.

Comment

Its working as it should.
                  Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Peacock/SkyShowtime/Channel 4/DMM/FANZA: Fully fixed the DRM issue from v6.1.8.3.
                    Note: Download EAC3 2.0 audio from SkyShowtime will be fixed soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X