Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows v6.1.8.3: No Progress Line for Processing Phase

I noticed this since v6.1.8.1

No matter the module (Granted i have only tried Netflix & Amazon...Lotsa catching up to do!), there is no progress bar in the processing phase.

I have PTSD so i keep asking myself: Is it re-encoding???

But it's not...

Originally posted by jpp72 View Post

No matter the module (Granted i have only tried Netflix & Amazon...Lotsa catching up to do!), there is no progress bar in the processing phase.

But it's not...
    Totally agree -thought the exact same thing, especially when downloading anything from Netflix. Hits the processing phasing, no progress bar yet cpu ramps up slightly. Nothing major, but enough to notice. Then remuxing kicks in and cpu dies down again.

Comment

Yeah, I also noticed that as well but I ignored it considering it wasn't re-encoding. It only happened with amazon prime for me though. Netflix I always got the processing screen.

Comment

But it's not...
        I get that too, when it's processing but no progress bar yet it seems to just be decrypting and checking the file, when the progress bar starts moving it changes to remuxing. I'm glad it's not re-encoding anymore and that it gets the keys, downloads, decrypts, then remuxes the file.

Comment

But it's not...
          Interesting, I hadn't noticed that before! Check whether "StreamClient" appears in the task manager during the download.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

Interesting, I hadn't noticed that before! Check whether "StreamClient" appears in the task manager during the download.
            After updating to the new version, the first thing I did was find the file "StreamClient.exe" and rename it to "StreamClient.exe.Not". This helps me ensure it won't be re-encrypted.

Comment

Working...
            X