AppleTV on 6.1.8.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV+ AppleTV on 6.1.8.4

Since the update to 6.1.8.4 Apple TV+​ will not allow me to login. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the 6.1.8.4 app and I'm still not able to login the service. I can via the web outside of Streamfab w/o an issue. Anything I can do on my end a file possibly to delete to see if it would recreate that file upon login to Streamfab?

Originally posted by fvigo1128 View Post
    Since the update to 6.1.8.4 Apple TV+​ will not allow me to login. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the 6.1.8.4 app and I'm still not able to login the service. I can via the web outside of Streamfab w/o an issue. Anything I can do on my end a file possibly to delete to see if it would recreate that file upon login to Streamfab?
    what error do you get when trying to logon AppleTV ?? please post the stramfab log files for the developers to check..

Comment

Try clearing your cookies + cache from StreamFab:

Open the "Hamburger Menu" (3 lines top right) select Settings
      - look where is your Temp Directory, close SF
      - open the Temp Directory - there is subdirectory cache
      - delete this (or rename complete Temp Directory)

Get a verification code

If you have too many trusted devices ..
      .. you must remove them @ appleid.apple.com to add a new (changed) device​
      Last edited by Germania; 06-21-2024, 07:17 PM. Reason: fix lnk

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

what error do you get when trying to logon AppleTV ?? please post the stramfab log files for the developers to check..
        No error message at all, nothing happens at all. Clicking anywhere in the app does nothing. It's not even playing the intro stream of different shows in the service.

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
          Try clearing your cookies + cache from StreamFab:

Open the "Hamburger Menu" (3 lines top right) select Settings
          - look where is your Temp Directory, close SF
          - open the Temp Directory - there is subdirectory cache
          - delete this (or rename complete Temp Directory)

Get a verification code

If you have too many trusted devices ..
          .. you must remove them @ appleid.apple.com to add a new (changed) device​
          Thank you Germania, as your suggestion corrected the issue for me. Thanks again!

Comment

I signed up for a 7 day free trial with AppleTV+, but for some reason it keeps asking me to view in itunes? How do I get SF to detect the movie and get the download?

Comment

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
              I signed up for a 7 day free trial with AppleTV+, but for some reason it keeps asking me to view in itunes? How do I get SF to detect the movie and get the download?
              did you click on the apple tv+ downloader ?? see here on how to use the AppleTV+ downloader - https://www.dvdfab.cn/apple-tv-plus-...ckid=headmenu2

Comment

Yes I did. The analyze option blinks a couple times but nothing happens. I am using a VPN to get the video btw. The movie is only on Apple TV+ in other countries outside of the United States. So yeah, it blinks the analyze popup a couple times then does nothing.

Comment

I am using a VPN to get the video btw. The movie is only on Apple TV+ in other countries outside of the United States
                  You can only play/dl titles from your registered country catalog
                  or can you play it in your regular browser?​

Comment

In the chrome web browser is says open in itunes so I'm gonna guess there's no way to play it in the actual browser. Others do play in the browser though. I'm assuming some movies and shows are just itunes only.

Comment

In the chrome web browser is says open in itunes so I'm gonna guess there's no way to play it in the actual browser. Others do play in the browser though. I'm assuming some movies and shows are just itunes only.
                      what movie is it if i may ask ??

Comment

28 Days Later

Comment

28 Days Later
                          are you able to watch the movie in your regular browser ??

Comment

Nope, it says to view it in itunes. That's why I said I think only certain movies can be viewed in Apple TV+. I googled where to watch it online and Apple TV+ came up as watch with a 7 day free trial. So I figured it meant in the browser. So I opened up the Apple SF module and it tells me to view it in itunes. Didn't know till after I signed up for the free trial. I also tried copying and pasting the link and when it goes to the page where the movie is supposed to be, you only see the analyze popup come up twice, then nothing happens. Hope that makes sense with how I said it. I'm not the best at wording things properly.

Comment

Nope, it says to view it in itunes. That's why I said I think only certain movies can be viewed in Apple TV+. I googled where to watch it online and Apple TV+ came up as watch with a 7 day free trial. So I figured it meant in the browser. So I opened up the Apple SF module and it tells me to view it in itunes. Didn't know till after I signed up for the free trial. I also tried copying and pasting the link and when it goes to the page where the movie is supposed to be, you only see the analyze popup come up twice, then nothing happens. Hope that makes sense with how I said it. I'm not the best at wording things properly.
                              when i searched for the movie on AppleTV, it says it's no longer available on that platform.
                              but it is available on dailymotion - https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8q2lk5

Comment

Working...
                              X