Max Not Analyzing Files ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max Max Not Analyzing Files ?

For the past couple of days StreamFab has stopped analyzing files on Max so I never get a list to select from for downloading. I've tried both 6.1.8.3 and 6.1.8.4 with the same results. I am not having the problem on other VIP providers. Is anyone else having this problem or just me ?

I don't want to start troubleshooting if this is a know issue. It worked back on June 17th when I grabbed the first episode of season 2 of House of the Dragon.

Thanks,

Jeff

Originally posted by jbinkley60 View Post
    For the past couple of days StreamFab has stopped analyzing files on Max so I never get a list to select from for downloading. I've tried both 6.1.8.3 and 6.1.8.4 with the same results. I am not having the problem on other VIP providers. Is anyone else having this problem or just me ?

I don't want to start troubleshooting if this is a know issue. It worked back on June 17th when I grabbed the first episode of season 2 of House of the Dragon.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Try this: https://dl.dvdfab.cn/download/stream...9_057aa995.exe

Comment

That resolved the issue.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

Confirmed to be working with this new EXE. It takes a while to analyze, but was able to get the episodes asked from a show.

Comment

Originally posted by Perene View Post
          Confirmed to be working with this new EXE. It takes a while to analyze, but was able to get the episodes asked from a show.
          1080p or 720p?

Comment

Originally posted by goncalo16 View Post

1080p or 720p?
            Its still limited to 720p with newer content (stuff added to Max after Mid-December), but 1080p/4K with stuff added to Max before Mid December.

Comment

Still limited to 720p for the time being it is being worked on and you can 1080p max through amazon

Comment

I am getting 1080p, but it's 1440X1080p. I wonder if that's the way it's supposed to be. OZ is the HBOMax prison series.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

How old is it though is it before December if so it should work no problems anything after that is 720p

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
                    I am getting 1080p, but it's 1440X1080p. I wonder if that's the way it's supposed to be. OZ is the HBOMax prison series.
                    i think because the aspect racio of that show is 4:3 if you open on browser it doesnt do full screen, it shows black bars on the sides of the video

Comment

I upgraded to 6.1.8.7 and with Max I get stuck in the analyzing phase for movies and TV shows and have to shut down StreamFab with the Task Manager if the cancel button doesn't get me out. I went back to this interim 6.1.8.4 version in the link above and Max works.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

I played with this interim v6.1.8.4 release and get some interesting results with House of Dragon Season 2. With episode 3 I get the normal 720P 6ch Atmos stream. With episode 4 I can get 1080P (albeit a low bitrate) but with 2 ch EAC3 sound. I am not able to get 6ch Atmos audio.

Comment

I've downgraded to 6.1.8.5 which has been working correctly with MAX. (Versions 6.1.8.6--6.1.8.7 won't download anything.).Season 2 episode 4 of House of Dragon is downloading some brief commentary (only140MB) rather than the episode itself.

Comment

Originally posted by zapt View Post
                            I've downgraded to 6.1.8.5 which has been working correctly with MAX. (Versions 6.1.8.6--6.1.8.7 won't download anything.).Season 2 episode 4 of House of Dragon is downloading some brief commentary (only140MB) rather than the episode itself.
                            Ahh, you are correct about it being a documentary clip for House of the Dragon Season 2 Episode 4 vs. the actual episode. I just saw it was 1080P 2ch and hadn't actually looked at it.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

Same issues here as described in this thread.

6.1.8.7 gave me endless analyzing with Max. Downgraded to the 6.1.8.4 release shared here and seemingly successfully downloaded House of the Dragon S02E04, but it's not the actual
                              episode it's a commentary/ interviews video.

Comment

Working...
                              X