StreamFab 6.1.8.3 Peacock Download Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Mac StreamFab 6.1.8.3 Peacock Download Failure

With version 6.1.8.3, It's nice that I can now download from Netflix and Amazon, the two that I have tried. However, Peacock is still not working for me. It analyzes, then shows Audio download, then quickly switches to Video Download, then quickly comes up Failure. My Mac OS is Monterrey, version 12.7.4, 3.1 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5, 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3. Attached are the StreamFab log and qef log
    Attached Files

I can only guess, but It might be something with the Mac version, as the Windows version works fine with peacock.
    Might want to try to contact the support system and let them know there as well.
    They seem to be behind in updating Mac versions. To where some even just make VM which from what I knew can be done in Mac and Windows systems.

(Best Virtual Machine (VM) Software for Mac - Parallels vs VMware | Macworld​)
    Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab
    %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Anyone able to download from Peacok since the last few releases? I am currently on 6.1.8.9 and I get to download 2% and then it just stops and fails. Anyone else having these issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Davja View Post
        Anyone able to download from Peacok since the last few releases? I am currently on 6.1.8.9 and I get to download 2% and then it just stops and fails. Anyone else having these issues?
        This is a Mac thread. We're on 6188 - Windoze is on 6189.

Comment

The Mac version of StreamFab needs work. They also need a Linux version.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
          X