StreamFab & Nord/ExpressVPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab & Nord/ExpressVPN

I tried using a couple different VPN's today to get a couple movies from Netflix. I tried every location those movies were in possible. The movies start downloading then always get stuck at 25%. They just freeze. Is there a fix for this? I've had no issues with using a VPN in the past to get movies from Netflix.

Originally posted by fanatic View Post
    I tried using a couple different VPN's today to get a couple movies from Netflix. I tried every location those movies were in possible. The movies start downloading then always get stuck at 25%. They just freeze. Is there a fix for this? I've had no issues with using a VPN in the past to get movies from Netflix.
    please post the streamfab log files for the developers to look at.
    also, what movies are you trying to download from Netflix ??

Comment

I tried but it says the log files are too big. I was trying to get Cloverfield.

Comment

I was able to upload the log files and a screenshot of where streamfab stops downloading.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	_-o0vt1nR066-GSPVS8g7A.png Views:	0 Size:	73.4 KB ID:	446148

Comment

I was able to upload the log files and a screenshot of where streamfab stops downloading.
          I think it's not a vpn problem:

Originally posted by Germania View Post
          AV1 hangs sometimes for me ..
          mostly movies at 25%​

Comment

Click image for larger version Name:	_-o0vt1nR066-GSPVS8g7A.png Views:	0 Size:	73.4 KB ID:	446148
            go into settings - VIP Services - under Netflix settings - under audio codec, change it to aac audio and see if
            it still freezes during download.

Comment

VP9 works for me via vpn Mexico (aac audio german)

Click image for larger version

Name:	nf_cloverfield.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	446160

Comment

Ok, So I was also able to download it the exact same way using a vpn from Mexico with AAC audio

Click image for larger version

Name:	2haMsDxhRQuAfCIf3JoC1g.png
Views:	290
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	446162

Comment

Working...
                X