Disney Plus 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xyqeci View Post
    Can I just download and install 6.1.9.8 manually or is it recommended to just wait until StreamFab tells me there's an update in the software?
    Please use always the Full Installer and do not Upgrade with StreamUpdate (KidJoe was faster)

But I think it has nothing to do with SF Version ..
    .. but only with the selected title (not all in 1080p)​

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post

Download the offline installer, either from the forum announcement post, or from https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm and install over top of your existing install. NOTE some have had issues with using the "update now" button in the app, which is why the offline installer is preferred.

Originally posted by Germania View Post
      Please use always the Full Installer and do not Upgrade with StreamUpdate (KidJoe was faster)

But I think it has nothing to do with SF Version ..
      .. but only with the selected title (not all in 1080p)​
      Thank you very much, guys. Downloaded installer from the pinned 6.1.9.8 post here on the forum, installed it and it works. I can download older content at 1080p again. Thanks again, and have a blessed day.

Comment

Wonder if there will be more keys added.
        I got Descendants 4 in 4K Dolby Vision on the usenet, so it is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGrackle View Post
          Wonder if there will be more keys added.
          I got Descendants 4 in 4K Dolby Vision on the usenet, so it is possible.
          I was able to download The Mandalorian in 4K from torrents.

Unfortunately even though its available from Usenet or torrents, doesn't mean SF can do it. Some of the groups out there which share some of these in 4K have a way to bypass Widevine L1 to get 4K, which requires hardware as well and is not a publicly available process.

Comment

Working...
          X