This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Error Code 322

I can no longer get content from Amazon Prime Video. Everything I put in the Amazon que generates a 622 error code. I have tried logging out and logging back into both Amazon and StreamFab. I uninstalled and reinstalled StreamFab, and have the same issue. There are plenty of threads out there for other error codes, but not this one. I put in a ticket, but have decided to ask the forum if anyone else is having the same issue; or if anyone knows what is causing the issue and knows what the Work-Around is.
    (Amazon works fine in a browser, and I can watch episodes and movies. Those same episodes and Movies generate the 622 error code in StreamFab)
  • Answer selected by Wilson.Wang at 09-19-2024, 01:51 AM.

Hi,

The download limit has been reached today, please try again tomorrow.

Wilson

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	296
Size:	406.2 KB
ID:	450509

Comment

I never seen error 622 ..
      .. can you attach your StreamFab.log​

Comment

Sorry... Fumble finger. The error code is 322. I came back to correct that and noticed your reply. If you still need the logs I will be happy to attach them.

Comment

I tested now a title from amazon.de (prime) and amazon.com (freevee) ..
          .. no problems detected (apart from the well-known analysis problem, if not s01e01)

Freevee US* - fresh today (according to JustWatch)

Click image for larger version

Name:	freevee_us_love_in_chains_s02e24.jpg
Views:	625
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	450337

* because you used Peacock, I assume you are in the USA

StreamFab.log could probably help - I never had 322 myself​

Comment

What Amazon Prime region do you have set up in your Settings? Auto, US, or Prime Video? I can't see you choosing JP, DE, or UK since your profile says you live in Florida.

Comment

Good call about the region, but it didn't help. I had it set to "Auto", and changed it to "U.S.". I'm still getting the 322 error code. I appreciate the input though. Log and screen shot attached. Streamfab on Amazon was working fine ...until it didn't. It quit in the middle of a series. No mater what I put in the que, I get the same error code. Thank you all for your help. If there is something you need me to do to fix this issue, just let me know.

[Edit] Prime Video region didn't work either.
              Attached Files

Comment

AAAAaaa! It's ALIVE! I didn't restart StreamFab after I reset the region. (Silly me!) The Region is set to U.S., I restarted StreamFab, and it' seems to be working again. You did it! Thank you all for the help!
                Last edited by supine; 09-16-2024, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Great to hear it is working now! I'm not a big fan of using Auto or Best because it sometimes doesn't reflect the setting I really want. I feel the same way about some of the presets that SF has, such as the Atmos setting for Netflix. As expensive as they are, I wonder how many SF users actually have Atmos systems. Or even my own situation - I have a very nice 5.1 system with all the bells and whistles in storage that I used at a prior residence. I can't use it in the TV room of my present home because of the shape of the room. There is no way to put the back speakers anywhere where they need to go. So I bit the bullet and watch TV with a soundbar using primarily AAC 2.0. If I try to use the soundbar with a 5.1 codec, I get the well-known effect of the vocals being so low in volume that it is hard to hear what is said without cranking it up. Then, when an explosion or something in the background happens, I'm blown out of my chair from it being so loud. That's why I say it is best to choose your own settings for your situation, rather than what SF thinks you should use.

Comment

@Cats4U ​: I also am using Dolby 5.1. Although the Family room where I watch TV isn't that large; the shape of the room lends itself to that format, even though the seating arrangement doesn't. I thought about purchasing Atmos Speakers and an amplifier that can decode it. When I found out how much it would cost me though, I scrapped that plan quickly. The 5.1 format is pretty immersive even with the wonky seating arrangement, and I'm not sure the difference would be worth the cost. I have not downgraded that setting in SF even though I agree with you that I should, and will probably never use it (along with the majority of SF users.). It does seem like a strange default.
                    BTW: There are wireless 5.1 speaker systems out there with small but powerful rear speakers that can be placed on easily mounted corner or wall shelves or inexpensive stands that work well in irregularly shaped rooms. Most of them use a Sound bar for the front, but I hear that the sound quality is still very good. The ones I saw seemed to start around $300.00 (€270).
                    Thank you for your help.
                    Last edited by supine; 09-17-2024, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Ultimea's soundbars are supposed to be good and cheap. I don't have one yet, but I'm planning to buy one. I think it's a US company. https://www.ultimea.de/

Comment

Help? The 322 error code is back. It started in the middle of a download while I watched, for no reason. The word Analyzing kept appearing and disappearing several times, then the 322 error code popped up. Now I can't get anything from Amazon (Prime Video). It was blazing along, and just quit! I changed the region from US, to Auto, to Prime and Back to US, and restarted SF every time, to reset it. I also tried rebooting after a region change on all three settings to no avail.
                        Does anyone have any Ideas? (Logs attached)

no avail. Click image for larger version

Name:	Error 322 ...Again.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	450379

Comment

Originally posted by supine View Post
                          Help? The 322 error code is back. It started in the middle of a download while I watched, for no reason. The word Analyzing kept appearing and disappearing several times, then the 322 error code popped up. Now I can't get anything from Amazon (Prime Video). It was blazing along, and just quit! I changed the region from US, to Auto, to Prime and Back to US, and restarted SF every time, to reset it. I also tried rebooting after a region change on all three settings to no avail.
                          Does anyone have any Ideas? (Logs attached)

no avail. Click image for larger version

Name:	Error 322 ...Again.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	450379
                          I leave mine set to US because I won't be leaving the area. I am sure many will say Auto is fine.

But going by your screenshot, you have 0/100 downloads left.
                          Why instead it don't say you are out of downloads or something similar I can't say, but till yours resets to 100/100 you won't be able to test the error more.

One other tip, for some reason, when posting logs, they don't go through, at least not on your posts, if also posting pics. So you would need to make a separate post if you want to post logs.
                          I have seen this before with other posts. Not sure why or what to do to fix other than make a separate post with no attached pics and just logs.
                          Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab
                          %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Originally posted by Stan001 View Post

One other tip, for some reason, when posting logs, they don't go through, at least not on your posts, if also posting pics. So you would need to make a separate post if you want to post logs.
                            I have seen this before with other posts. Not sure why or what to do to fix other than make a separate post with no attached pics and just logs.
                            You pretty much nailed it as the norm.....basically the forum has had this problem across the board where you are not able to post both a screenshot and a log together, your screenshot will be posted but not your log, this has happened with me also, but there is also another way to post logs where other users are not able to see it out of their concern but gets to the right authorized person to see. Remember jpp72 in a post explaining how to do, if that's not the case then they will need to check and repost a log separately in asking.

Comment

Only 'some' members, (trusted, mods), can read logs no matter what. So not sure the point of the forum 'hiding' them completely.

But it doesn't matter, have not seen anyone online that can read them today, plus like I said the screenshot shows the user is at 0/100, not sure if that though should cause an error 322.

Getting some unusual 3** codes again. The users should get more in a habit of reading their logs, they tell more than just an error code.
                              Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab
                              %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Originally posted by Stan001 View Post
                                Only 'some' members, (trusted, mods), can read logs no matter what. So not sure the point of the forum 'hiding' them completely.

But it doesn't matter, have not seen anyone online that can read them today, plus like I said the screenshot shows the user is at 0/100, not sure if that though should cause an error 322.

Getting some unusual 3** codes again. The users should get more in a habit of reading their logs, they tell more than just an error code.
                                Most of the users are posting on here for help that are not as code worthy in reading logs as others to find their issue. All is good in helping each other on the forum that knows and could for others.

You did and I said you nailed it for OP, but I was only directing that there might have been another way of posting logs for OP which there is.

Not just 'Trusted' and 'Mods' can only read logs, there are plenty out there that can read logs, it's few and far in between but not so limited, so you are misguided.

Comment

Working...
                                X