Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting a screenshot and a log is very easy. For the screenshot use Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-09-17 8.01.22 PM.png
Views:	221
Size:	770 Bytes
ID:	450409 For a logfile use Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-09-17 8.01.49 PM.png
Views:	215
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	450410

Comment

Originally posted by Stan001 View Post
      Only 'some' members, (trusted, mods), can read logs no matter what. So not sure the point of the forum 'hiding' them completely.
      I have seen on occasion recently a user's email address appear in, I believe, StreamFab.log. If it wasn't that one, it was one of the other .log files that users send up. Too often, a user will zip up the whole Log directory. But I'm pretty sure it was StreamFab.log. Only the StreamFab.log had its private stuff encrypted at one point. Since the DRM problem, the StreamFab.log has really expanded with a lot more information. That's the main reason why I think we have a new Developer. I'm thinking he might have forgotten to encrypt the email address in one place.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
        Not just 'Trusted' and 'Mods' can only read logs, there are plenty out there that can read logs, it's few and far in between but not so limited, so you are misguided.
        There's not that many anymore, if any. They were users here at the dawn of time, well, the dawn of the forum. When I was Moderator, I cleaned out a whole bunch that aren't active anymore. I think I got them all. I did run into one person from way back when that is still active. I had to give him Trusted access so that he could still read the logs. Trusted is the lowest access that can read the logs, unless someone on the staff changed it since I was a Mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

There's not that many anymore, if any. They were users here at the dawn of time, well, the dawn of the forum. When I was Moderator, I cleaned out a whole bunch that aren't active anymore.
          Thanks for posting Cats4U.....Good to know this...and those early users back from the date of time were the ones that I referenced that was still able to open logs.

Comment

Hi,

The download limit has been reached today, please try again tomorrow.

Wilson

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	296
Size:	406.2 KB
ID:	450509
            Please post your logs the default location is:
            For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
            For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
            Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
            If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
              Hi,

The download limit has been reached today, please try again tomorrow.

Wilson
              That's quite different from your previous post which said...
              Hi supine,

You need to order StreamFab Amazon Downloader.

Thread closed!

Wilson​

Comment

Hokay... Thanks everyone. Here's the scoop. The problem wasn't with the Amazon Downloader. The issue is with the old My Favorite Martian series. Part of that series did not download and errored out. The error changed to 322 after I tried to re-download the series after I was out of downloads for the day. I recently upgraded to a Fiber connection, blew through my entire days allotment in less than a quarter of the time it usually takes, and just didn't notice that I was out of downloads for the day. Thanks to #Stan001, who was the first to notice. What I'm trying to say, is the 322 errors were my own stupid fault.

A big chunk of the My Favorite Martian still errors out, but not with the 322 error code. Since it's just that series, I believe the issue is on the Amazon Side. Even though it loaded into StreamFab, I can't find Season 3 on the Prime Video site to see if I can play it outside of StreamFab. Although I got a little upset when the Moderator insinuated that I didn't have a license; he was right to close the thread ...just for the wrong reason.

Note: (An experiment) I loaded a long list in the que, and let it "Cook". When I ran out of downloads for the day, instead of Streamfab just stopping and saying I was out of downloads, It kept going and put a 322 error code next to every file past the download limit. Perhaps I need to post a suggestion that Streamfab stop checking subsequent files when the counter reaches zero, and display a "Download Limit Reached. Please Check Back Tomorrow" popup. The counter should be a checkable variable.

Thanks to everyone who responded to this thread, and at least read it to try and help. I appreciate you all - Mystery Solved. -

Comment

Originally posted by supine View Post
                  Hokay... Thanks everyone. Here's the scoop. The problem wasn't with the Amazon Downloader. The issue is with the old My Favorite Martian series. Part of that series did not download and errored out. The error changed to 322 after I tried to re-download the series after I was out of downloads for the day. I recently upgraded to a Fiber connection, blew through my entire days allotment in less than a quarter of the time it usually takes, and just didn't notice that I was out of downloads for the day. Thanks to #Stan001, who was the first to notice. What I'm trying to say, is the 322 errors were my own stupid fault.

A big chunk of the My Favorite Martian still errors out, but not with the 322 error code. Since it's just that series, I believe the issue is on the Amazon Side. Even though it loaded into StreamFab, I can't find Season 3 on the Prime Video site to see if I can play it outside of StreamFab. Although I got a little upset when the Moderator insinuated that I didn't have a license; he was right to close the thread ...just for the wrong reason.

Note: (An experiment) I loaded a long list in the que, and let it "Cook". When I ran out of downloads for the day, instead of Streamfab just stopping and saying I was out of downloads, It kept going and put a 322 error code next to every file past the download limit. Perhaps I need to post a suggestion that Streamfab stop checking subsequent files when the counter reaches zero, and display a "Download Limit Reached. Please Check Back Tomorrow" popup. The counter should be a checkable variable.

Thanks to everyone who responded to this thread, and at least read it to try and help. I appreciate you all - Mystery Solved. -
                  tubi has all 3 seasons - https://tubitv.com/series/300010230/my-favorite-martian

Comment

Post Script Note: I just noticed that most of Season 3 (My Favorite Martian) downloaded, leaving only the last 11 to fail. I wonder why...

Comment

Working...
                    X