Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Chance we (ever) get the RTL+ downloader fixed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RTL+ Any Chance we (ever) get the RTL+ downloader fixed?

Hey,...the RTL+ downloader is still not able to download full avaible bitrate. Actually,...it s only offering about 50 % of it and it makes the videos looks blurred or like they looked like, back in the SD days. The "scene" or "p2p" seems to have no problem at all, to still get the full bitrate, with every current show/movies released on rtl+

Screenshot of only 1 example.....any chance?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	162
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	450382

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	126
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	450383

Contact RTL+. Unfortunately, it is not a Streamfab problem. I am also only offered the cheap variable bitrate in the browser.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-09-17 225300.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.1 KB ID:	450393

Comment

I see that it has already been explained to you....

I don't know myself what logic is used to determine which bitrate is offered on RTL. Sometimes it's like this and sometimes it's like this. I suspect that the RTL+ player is sometimes too stupid to differentiate between free and premium users.

The fact is Streamfab can't solve it!​

Comment

The question is, why can scene crews solve this problem as you can see from the screenshots.

Comment

You need to do more reading. Both are well within the normal range for 1080p. You are also comparing a Main profile video to a High profile video. Not to mention MP4 vs MKV. Apples vs. Oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by Bommel69 View Post
            The question is, why can scene crews solve this problem as you can see from the screenshots.
            1. There is no problem 2. The Scene uses totally different ways of obtaining their source material. Scene = oil paints, StreamFab = crayons.

Comment

read there

Rtl+ drm? - DVDFab Forum​​

Comment

Working...
              X